Things are starting to smell fishy with the impeachment inquiry

Exactly what happened to Obama, don’t forget.

Various talk radio show hosts have absolutely no right to complain about the “treatment” Trump is getting when they did the exact same thing to Obama every - single - day.

2 Likes

Many Republicans are saying this.
Weve been over these things…
Go read a thread or two…

That’s funny. Nobody ever mentions attacks upon me.

He sounds familiar to me, too.

2 Likes

Alright so who are you really?

When did Congress try to impeach Obama?

There’s a little flag icon at the bottom of every post. If you think someone has attacked you personally in violation of the rules here, click it.

4 Likes

Starting???

1 Like

Someone should investigate those crimes.

I was not referring to Congress trying to impeach Obama.

Go back and read the part of the post that I quoted. That is what I was referring to.

Patrick.

You don’t mind personal attacks, as long as it’s a liberal that’s doing the attacking.

This ^^

I’m trying to help you out here.

I think the OP is referring to Nancy’s impeachment process.

Thanks, but if you don’t believe in equal application of the law, then you don’t believe in law. Claiming or implying that I’m “someone else” is a personal attack upon my integrity and character. Why didn’t you admonish those that did so?

But you are talking to me, Patrick. And I was responding to Roxiebelle, Patrick, not to the OP.

Patrick.

Only if it’s not true, Patrick.

But Roxi was, and you said that was exactly what happened to Obama.

I guess I could have been clearer.

Roxi said this:

it’s like the crime of WINNING the election President Trump lost all his rights

Many talk radio hosts, and people, thought Obama’s winning of the election, twice, was a crime. And attacked him every single day on every thing that he did.

Now the shoe is on the other foot, Trump is whining that he’s the most attacked president in history and its sooooo unfair…

Obama was “arrogant,” Trump is a “maverick.” etc. etc.

1 Like

This impeachment inquiry hoax is the definition of Fake News. It is impossible to impeach the president if the Democrats won’t allow a vote. Without a vote your impeachment is a joke. Donald Trump can and will just ignore everything Nancy Pelosi wants. What’s the worst that can happen? Democrats are spineless and they won’t vote for impeachment because they’re scared of what will happen if they do. Besides, Republicans own the courts. Donald Trump has two people on the SCOTUS who owe their jobs to him; how do you think they’re going to vote when it comes down to whether impeachment is constitutional?