Things Are Going Really Good

I say we build a wall up north when we’re done, eh? I’ll bet hose Snow-Mexicans are pulling the same crap.

Absolutely.

1 Like

You guys see what the stock market did today? Man!

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-01-16/trump-tax-cut-hands-32-billion-windfall-to-america-s-top-banks

Savings for the top six U.S. banks from President Donald Trump’s signature tax overhaul accelerated last year, now topping $32 billion as the lenders curbed new borrowing, pared jobs and ramped up payouts to shareholders.

• Growth in their outstanding loans slowed to 1% last year, down from 3% in 2018, which was unchanged from 2017.
  • They collectively shrank their workforce by about 1,200 people by the end of 2019 from two years earlier. To be sure, hiring and firing was mixed among the six lenders, and some raised base pay or enacted special bonuses. Some also updated investors this week on investments in technology to automate jobs.
  • Shareholders were big beneficiaries. After banks cleared the Federal Reserve’s mid-year stress tests, the group announced plans to boost stockholder payouts by $21.5 billion, an increase of 14%.

Sounds like winning for some Americans.

Still hatin’ America.

10 who voted against America.

Here he comes…

Don’t worry, the riots will resume as we get closer to the election.

Probably right around the Democratic convention if not before.

We have a deal

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/4599825002

The President signed the USMCA yesterday.

2 Likes

Woo hoo no recession in 2019. Greatest recovery ever! The Presidents promise of annual 4-5 percent growth has been delivered!

Wait a minute. Well there in no recession that’s true. Praise Ted.

Why you have to be so negative?

Trump promised us 3% and maybe 4-5% GDP growth. He can’t even do as well as Obama in calendar year, year on year or quarterly growth.

Is that with or without the .09 multiplier?

Admit it, you’re doing better than you’ve ever done.

.09 multiplier?

Yes, that’s how compounding returns work.

I am not negative. No recession thats excellent news. I am positive that the promises of GDP growth due to tax cuts was a nice white lie…

2.3% growth in 2019. Lowest of the Trump presidency.

Things are going great for our American farmers as well. Winning?

You don’t know about the multiplier?

I don’t know what that is.