Things Are Going Really Good

We’re not at war much.

Everybody’s working.

We got a tax cut.

Interest rates are low.

Goobers are gridlocked.

No riots.

We’re in better shape than we’ve ever been.

9 Likes

Funny, people walking around with $1,000 phones bitching about how the sky is going to fall.

6 Likes

But what about those pesky concentration camps? :woozy_face:

Be fixed by Friday. Shouldn’t have ever happened.

Funny how the fiscal conservatives just never bring up the deficit anymore

9 Likes

Things are pretty got for the top 20% or so.

Come the next downturn, things are going to be pretty ■■■■■■ for the bottom 80%, especially since we’re going to have far fewer tools to help mitigate the recession and kick start a recovery.

3 Likes

And when is that not the case? It’s not like the bottom 80% were flourishing during Obama’s presidency.

3 Likes

The deficit is a mess and nobody in DC gives a rats ass about it.

2 Likes

Conservatives do when a Democrat is in office.

The last 2 democratic presidents cut the deficits they inherited. Obama by 60%+. Clinton left with a surplus. Only 1 party takes the first step.

2 Likes

I agree I enjoy watching cons back track on every single thing they cried about Obama

5 Likes

We?

You mean like society?

I thought you were a society of one.

10 Likes

I’m a fiscal conservative. Here goes.

Both parties suck regarding the national debt. Claiming that anything else is the case is a lie. Nobody cares about minor trends. The national debt clock has been spinning out of control for 5o years. And both parties have been lying to us. Sad but true.

I’m a little concerned about Iran. Their leader called Trump retarded today.

2 Likes

Funny how liberals bring up the deficit now when they never cared to pre trump

1 Like

Oh you mean like Obama’s cash for clunkers or shovel ready jobs?

Sneaky don’t you know that only “true” happiness can be obtained when Democrats have absolute power and then can give us all the “free” stuff we have been dreaming about.

Not really. We have a sociopath as president. We had all of this under Obama, except the deficit is rising faster because of the unnecessary tax cuts on the rich.

Health care is now worse under the sociopath.

Foreign policy is insane as well.

4 Likes

Some hate-spewing late night “comedian” told me the president is a sociopath, so everyone should know that.

1 Like

Nah man, true happiness is people not affording their insulin and hundreds of thousands going bankrupt due to medical bills.

1 Like

Times are very good. The roaring 20s.

1 Like