They / them use it or be charged

Think about it.

Of course I am. Itā€™s my money.

3 Likes

You really need to get a new talking point. The leftist are not giving him anything. The leftist stole money from every pay check he received and used his money to buy the votes. So he is not receiving money from leftist he is getting his stolen money back.

6 Likes

An interest free loan every check for 50 years. And I have every intention of getting it all back.

2 Likes

Yep always it is oneā€™s story. Remember the narrative and talking points.

Rip it all out by the roots and restore governance by constitutional means.

1 Like

5 Likes

Oh I dunno. Iā€™m hoping ā€œevil progsā€ have their wages garnished and contribute to SS like I had to for over 50 years. Thanks progs, keep up the good work. With luck you might contribute almost as much as I did.
BTW, SS direct deposit benefits . Mailing out checks is rare; thievery and scams you know. :wink:

It feels good too. Then the bastards have the cujones to call it taxable income.

Yes only Conservatives have had to contribute to SSā€¦You Cons just love to play the victim donā€™t youā€¦

Please, Give Me A Break, Man

This is such a ridiculous random lib responseā€¦

If you donā€™t have anything else to say donā€™t say anythingā€¦

None of us are impressed by the intellectual laziness that goes into that stupid lie.

2 Likes

1 Like

Because theyā€™re the baddies.

Rather than this man being laughed into oblivion and a mental hospital, a small percentage of individuals in power have given him a high five, you go girl & the rest of us must be in lock step with the lunacy or face charges.

1 Like

Off to the Gulag

1 Like

That guy should have been arrested for the damage he did to the store.

Truth hurts doesn"t itā€¦

Oh no, a parent taught their child their constitutional rights. Compelled speech is a no no.

2 Likes