They / them use it or be charged

They always has some agenda.

1 Like

First you have to admit you’re wrong. :wink:

1 Like

With crits it’s always the same agenda.

1 Like

No, this is the way it always was and always will be. I have no obligation to the mentally retarded out there. lol

3 Likes

It that extreme reaction that three middle school boys, one bullied by they/them would not address they/them by the confusing pronoun?

Guess that is what the problem is.

I say lets fire the school officials who promoted this crazy ■■■■ and return to normal life. They/them can go get home schooled his/her parents.

1 Like

Woke doofuses lose their ability to rationalize using common sense. They only know they are right and everyone who disagrees is wrong, a racist, a xenophobe, a white supremacist and a homophobe that discriminates against the rainbow people.

5 Likes

Hope that someone fires that woke doofuses…

1 Like

That should be the first thing to happen and the school board should act decisively doing it. The the boys parents should sue the school district and the school board for the fraudulent reporting and potential defamation to the reputation of the boys. Throw in a little mental abuse while you’re at it too.

3 Likes

I am certain that there is more to this story. There always is. Nevertheless, a Title IX investigation is extreme.

1 Like

I suspect the problem is the parents. No 13 yo comes up with “it’s his constitutional right to not use pronouns” on their own. You have to be carefully taught. It’s an internal disciplinary violation, and there is no first amendment right in a school when the speech is causing a disturbance. As presented by the Fox News story, the teacher was correcting another student when “Braden” interfered and created a scene. He loses, and there is no meritorious lawsuit.

And why is that?

Exactly…and yet using they/them are confusing to the same kid.

1 Like

And Im sure you’re not going to cash that Social Security check when it comes your way are you?..Brought to you by those evil progs.

That’s my plan. I do not have the right to see others defrauded of their money to receive an illegitimate government benefit simply because I was previously defrauded so others could get illegitimate goodies.

And “fraud” accurately describes the whole progressive agenda at the federal level. It needs to be ripped out from the roots on up.

2 Likes

Why wouldn’t he? He worked for it and is probably losing money on it.

3 Likes

Yea ok…lol

It is not the federal government’s delegated power to be concerned if you or I can even survive.

2 Likes

So you’re not going to cash those SS checks?

“They/them” is the grammatically correct pronoun for people with multiple-personality disorder.

The grammatically correct gender-neutral singular pronoun is “it”.

1 Like

Nor any other benefit forbidden by the 10th Amendment (Medicare etc).

And I will curse the lawless scumbags on the Left for being defrauded of my means.

2 Likes