They just can’t quit Hillary

Seth Rich’s real murderer
Pizzagate stuff

I was wondering what his narrative would be today.:rofl:

1 Like

They’re preparing for a Mueller reality.

1 Like

if the new AG has nothing to prosecute, embrace utopia

wait…

Perhaps it will remind laughing Hillary of the people she got killed by incompetence… But I doubt she gives rat one…

Some of these Democrats will protect her at any cost, probably because Hillary has dirt on them and will take them with when she goes down.

so it’ll be done out of spite, not to convict?

He’s not hoping it uncovers anything so much as he is hoping it covers up how ■■■■■■ trump is.

That’s all they really have left.

Hopefully when she’s found guilty, she will be impeached…

1 Like

Much like the wall, Clinton is a campaign device for Donald and his merry band of deplorables.

Expect to see a greater increase in this sort of thing as we get closer to 2020.

Without someone to demonize, Trump and his army are powerless. They crave and desire to be victims. They are desperate for that status.

Nothing motivates a Trumpist like fear and resentment. And Donald’s going to need them plenty motivated if he expects a chance at re-election.

Why still obsessed with Hillary

Why still obsessed with Hillary? Weird.

Yeah. Prepare yourself for a non stop onslaught of Hillary, Obama, Benghazi, acid washing, fast and furious, Monica lewinski, and teapot dome scandal references as we move into the new campaign season.

She is a traitor for what she did and deserves to be punished to the fullest extent.

Why isn’t she in prison then?

Lame.

If this is to be brought up again, I’d prefer the new AG do it and take it out of the hands of proven amateurs.

Lolzzzzzzzz proven amateurs.

Why is McCabe facing a Grand Jury?