They just can’t quit Hillary

Sen Graham has reopened the investigation into Hillary Clinton’s emails which brought laughter and derision from his Democratic peers.

The Hill reported that when Sen. Dick Durbin of Illinois, the No. 2 Democrat in the Senate, was told about Graham’s plans, he “started laughing and compared them to the ‘thrilling days of yesteryear.’”
“This is going to be like the History Channel, it turns out. Instead of taking a look at the current issues, Lindsey Graham wants to go back and answer important questions about the Bermuda Triangle and Hillary Clinton,” Durbin said, adding that Graham may want to question former President Jimmy Carter next.
Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse, D-R.I., who also sits on the committee, quipped that perhaps Graham should “investigate Benghazi some more.”

It is like the GOP and the CEC had a certain playbook in mind if Clinton won the White House and just can’t give it up.

It’s a little pathetic.

https://www.salon.com/2019/01/23/lindsey-graham-renews-probe-into-hillarys-emails-democrats-burst-out-laughing/

1 Like

Rent free.

1 Like

That guy’s gotten more deranged since the mid term elections.

1 Like

Distraction for republicans from the beat down Pelosi just gave Trump over the SOTU.

4 Likes

I bet he’d be less of an ass if he just came out of the closet. That has to be eating away at him.

I wish the man happiness and he’s not gonna get it this way.

6 Likes

I cant imagine living a lie and covering for so long … Just come out and BE YOU !!!

Here is a scenario that just proves Republicans are not aware of the government shutdown.

Here is Senator Graham, who is receiving a paycheck every other week, wants to waste more government money on something which has been beaten to death. Other government workers are getting $0.00 in their biweekly paycheck, and this Senator brings up wasting more money. He should be fired.

1 Like

Sounds like Graham is now one of the key keepers of the bright, shiny objects.

We all know what happened at Benghazi now. Obama admin incompetence. Seems lots of Russians had Hillary’s personal phone number, but not her ambasador…

I am not quite sure what all of that means… but yes… Benghazi was an intelligence failure.

Not quite sure why it took multiple investigations to determine that and be quietly dropped after Trump became President… but oh well.

The guy asked for more security over and over.

Sure

Still… not quite sure why there were multiple investigations over it.

It seems like maybe they should have stopped around three or so.

They are playing their greatest hits for their base so the base doesn’t notice what a terrible job the GOP is doing lately.

1 Like

The special counsel needs to end now

Let’s start another Hillary investigation.

1 Like

It’s like having a radio stuck on a classic rock station from Long Island.

I have to hear Hotel California at least once a day or I will lose my ■■■■■■■

1 Like

Here’s the funniest part of the story.

Even if any prosecutor wanted to indict Hillary for the email scandal - and not even considering the Constitutional problems with such a prosecution - the statute of limitations has already passed.

Yet I would be willing to bet that there are some cons who still want this go forward.

This explains why Limbaugh went full bore on abortion today.

Greatest hits!

1 Like

what do you think this new investigation will uncover?

Graham is having a really hard time deciding which side of reality he wants to be on.