These new 302 mueller memos are gonna be a hoot

Yup. #factsmatter

Oh it’s completely from his spoon, and you’ve lined up alongside the devotees who don’t call him idiot to get your feeding. Pissing off the people you despise is the one trick this bloated pony can perform.

And sure - he’ll have more flexibility after the election. :rofl:

Help me understand this. Trump wanted to do opposition research and it is a crime.
The dossier on the other hand was opposition research and it is ok.

Is that what you are arguing? Interestingly Mueller did not seem to think it was a crime.

Trump withheld already appointed foreign aid to Ukraine to enlist their government’s help in securing opposition research.

Over and above Obama-Clinton-Biden, is this legal? If it’s not, then Donald has nothing to worry about and neither do his apologists.

if it is a crime for Trump to withhold foreign aid, is it a crime for any president to withhold foreign aid?

what about sanctions. Can you tell me where this power to withhold money is granted to the president in the Constitution. I cant find it?

Impeachment is a political process, not a criminal process. Whether or not it is legal is irrelevant.

Is it a crime for a standing POTUS to withhold foreign aid for the purpose of benefitting himself politically?

Obama and Clinton and the entire DEMOCRAT party will be destroyed next year in November - we have assurances from people in the know here that that is when Donald springs the trap, the investigations come to a close and the trials begin. So the criminal left is taken care of.

Now then - is it illegal for a standing POTUS to withhold aid from a foreign nation for the purpose of enlisting their help in gathering dirt on a political rival? If it’s not, then Donald and his apologists have nothing to worry about, and all these so-called “experts” know nothing.

Section. 4.

The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.

I disagree with your legal versus political comment.

Who did that?

I’m sorry - who did what

High Crimes. English common law.

withheld aid for political gain?

you see I focused on the word conviction. which is not a political word.

Let’s not be coy. If it’s not illegal, why dodge?

1 Like

Then why is Hillary not in jail?

Because truth wins in the long run, obviously!

3 Likes

You guys investigated her multiple times and found nothing. That’s why.

1 Like

Nice to have a justice department in your camp as a back up plan though

#factsmatter.

Donald is destroying her, Obama, and the DEMOCRAT party in 11/2020.

Now, why he hasn’t done it long before now when the evidence is overwhelming…only someone with unmatched wisdom and eleventy dimensional political cunning could explain.

1 Like