These are the people that want to be in charge and tell others how to live

So this woman in Az hears the President talk about the promising results of chloroquine as a medicine to kill the corona virus. This woman then notices that the product she uses to clean her fish tank has clloroquine phosphate in it. So using her above average intelligence, she decided to drink some of it, and give her husband some to drink. Well with in 20 minutes, she is throwing up and her husband died. Then she has the audacity to blame Trump.

Yep…you guessed it. She is a dem who donated to Clinton

1 Like

Eve strikes again…

2 Likes

What makes you think that woman wants to be in charge of anything?

How did you conclude from the article that the woman wants to be in charge of anything or tell anyone how to live?

Interesting how in this forum when a Trump supporter does or says something stupid we are reminded its an individual and not Representative of anyone. Obviously that does not apply to the left,

3 Likes

She is a dem

1 Like

She is a dem

1 Like

So if by being a dem she automatically wants to be in charge and tell others how to live are all Trump supporters racist bigoted low intelligence xenophobes?

Yes. Deplorable rubes.

1 Like

Simply brilliant.

Because that is all the people on the left do is tell others how to live… Those on the Right just want to take care of their own families and want to be left alone from all the garbage the left keeps trying to mandate.

1 Like

Again, simply brilliant

I resemble that remark!

1 Like

Sorry no discrimination.

1 Like

I am a Dem. Don’t want to be in charge of anyone but myself. I also know good Republicans and Idiotic Democrats and of course good Democrats and Idiotic Republicans.

It was very irresponsible for Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, and Joe Biden to go around telling people they should be taking fish tank cleaner to stave off the coronavirus

The biggest mystery, and no one seems to be talking about, is how did they live into their 60s? Mind boggling.

3 Likes

Just like Trump supporters are bigoted racist xenophobes with a huge dollop of homophobia on the top.

1 Like

Unless gays want to marry…:sunglasses:

1 Like

So women can have abortions and people who find life unbearable can choose euthanasia? And the Right won’t try to stop them?

1 Like

What if I want to buy two handguns in a month? Can I do that?