These are the people that want to be in charge and tell others how to live

Fine by me.

Huh. In another thread another lib posted a sentence saying all libs think exactly the same.

You guys need to get your talking points straight. :roll_eyes:

And what is your opinion?

Do you believe a Democrat - not a politician, but an individual - wants to be in charge and tell others how to live?

Hmmmā€¦ Seems to be standard for all you libs on here. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Weā€™re exceptional.

You donā€™t seem to have understood the question.

Do you believe a Democrat - not a politician, but an individual - wants to be in charge and tell others how to live?

Let me expand on it since you have difficulty understanding the context of the post.

Do you believe that woman who drank aquarium cleaner wanted to be ā€œin chargeā€ and ā€œtell others how to liveā€?

And Iā€™ll go further.

Do you deny that you and other Conservatives want to be in charge and tell others how to live? No abortions. No filling of medications by pharmacists if they donā€™t approve of what the medication is for. No gays wanted - you have to do whatever is necessary to stop being gay?

Please donā€™t obfuscate. Answer each question point by point.

Go pester someone else. I never commented on the woman in the OP one way or the other.

Stop acting like a combative lib.

And if you ask me again Iā€™ll flag you for trolling.

What trolling? Youā€™re the one who trolled me.

Oh ā€¦. and thanks for stopping by to visit my head. Always a pleasure, Guv.

So why donā€™t you fight your own battles and answer my questions? Thatā€™s not a rhetorical question, Iā€™d really like to know why you wonā€™t answer. Kind of cowardly.

1 Like

What the hell is wrong with you. You jumped into a conversation you werenā€™t even a part of, demanding answers of me for things I didnā€™t even address, and you have the audacity to suggest that I am trolling you?

And the fact that you keep bring up that I live in your head is because I burned you with that before, and you canā€™t get over it. Each time you pretend to use it is evidence of the opposite.

Bug off, lib.

You have lost all respect as far as I am concerned, and you donā€™t deserve an answer.

Hope that helps.

You responded to my post. You did not address what I said in my post, you just wanted to accuse me of being a liberal again.

Yes, that is trolling.

1 Like

Give it up, lib. If you havenā€™t figured out by now that I have no respect for your posting, you are profoundly hopeless.

In other words, you canā€™t answer.

I own you.

2 Likes

Every response is an answer. And you are a lib.

Bug off.

This is a discussion forum.

Iā€™m here to discuss.

Youā€™re here to troll me.

2 Likes

So your apron tugging again.