“There’s nothing wrong with taking information from Russians,” Rudy Giuliani

https://twitter.com/kaitlancollins/status/1119952006238625792?s=19

1. How did we go from “No Russia” to this?
  2. Can Americans now start using Iran/Cuba/North Korea too?

Btw, can you tell this comes straight from the coalition of the White House/ Republican Media/Rudy? They’re gonna try to make it okay since they know they’ve been busted by Mueller.

Not technically illegal!

1 Like

If someone told me on 9-12-2001 that Rudy Giuliani would become a crypto traitor in order to make the libs cry, I would think that they were crazy.

4 Likes

47% of Likely U.S. Voters think Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign is more likely than President Trump’s to have illegally colluded with foreign operatives. Nearly as many (45%) still suspect the Trump campaign more.

1 Like

The political right in this country is increasingly intellectually and ethically bankrupt. And it is only getting worse because being this way is promoted by right wing media and basically a necessity for any real advancement in the Republican Party.

6 Likes

Propaganda works.

Yeah but Rasmussen still has Donald’s approval rating at 99.75%, so take that, libs!

1 Like

America’s Mayor was just joking!

Where do you think the dirty dossier came from? And then there is this where “piece of” Schiff thought he was getting some dirt on President Trump.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=recording+of+adam+schiff+being+pranked&view=detail&mid=14AA0F786D2C2E25F37314AA0F786D2C2E25F373&FORM=VIRE

1 Like

It’s also OK to blatantly interfere in Israeli elections now, too, as long as you’re backing the proper candidate when you interfere.

Trump was WAY more active in the most recent Israeli election than Obama was…but Obama got pilloried, while Trump?

Crickets.

1 Like

Who says it’s even illegal? -America’s Mayor

https://twitter.com/cnnpolitics/status/1119955856139923457?s=21

Care to take a good guess what Schiff did with that information?

Obama was exposed when Obama loving and Trump hating media made a big deal about foreign interference in the 2016 election like it was something rare and “illegal”! :roll_eyes:

It’s not illegal and countries all over the world meddle in other countries elections all the time and USA does it too! In fact Hillary’s dirty dossier on Trump involved the UK, Russia, Australia and Italy! :open_mouth:

And as we all remember, the Clinton campaign shouting from the rooftops the findings in the Steele Dossier before the election.

Wait…

1 Like

I’m not sure why I am even bothering here, but hey, why not?

Can you give some examples of Obama or Romney seeking foreign interference during the 2012 election?

Obama or McCain during 2008?

Bush or Kerry in 2004?

Bush or Gore in 2000?

Do you have anything at all to back up this notion that campaigns routinely seek the aid of hostile foreign powers to win American elections?

1 Like

Nice deflection Roxie, but the Israeli election Obama was pilloried over happened in 2015 and the investigation into OneVoice was completed before the Russian inteference in 2016 started to take center stage.

You almost certainly did not have this attitude of equanimity when Obama was trying to influence the 2015 election away from Bibi, so please do not pretend that you did.

This is the whole point of my post- to Trump supporters, foreign election interference is now cool.

We certainly have a foreign national, the American Rupert Murdoch, currently interfering with our Australian federal election.

Oh come on Aussie… can’t blame Murdoch solely on us. :slight_smile:

the hillary dossier was from a private intelligence firm not from a state government.

Nothing it was a hoax, the piece of Schiff fool got punked!

But he was more then willing to “collude” & take the info and have his staff follow up, all the while criminalizing President Trump for collusion. :roll_eyes: