There is no deep state

Weak-minded people easily succumb to any personality that makes them not feel incompetent and worthless.

the people marching in Charlottesville, with the Nazi flags and chanting Jews Will Not Replace Us…fair to call them Nazis?

Or how about this one - guy owns a company. Says he doesn’t want black people counting his money. Fair to call him a racist?

What about not renting to black people - racist?

1 Like

Racist are good people too? :man_shrugging:t3::man_shrugging:t5:

One of the most interesting people to go all Deep State is Hannity.

… lmao … you sound like one of those idiot snowflakes … lol

another new poster. total of 4 posts. three with the word “snowflake” and one about the NFL.

gonna fit right in here.

1 Like

…you betcha Ralphie boy …

1 Like

You’ve never been properly traumatized my friend.

Treason is on a different level. Although I agree that the left throws out racist and homophobe too often and for issues that don’t quality as either.

Historically there is only one just solution for treason. You take them out back and shoot them.

It’s not a word to be used lightly.

1 Like

:laughing:

I am most assuredly no idiot.

As far as being a Snowflake? I take that intended pejorative as a compliment. Snowflakes are each a unique gift from God. By design, we are each beautiful in our unique essential symmetry.

Alone we are harmless, but, put us together in mass quantities, we are amazing. We can blanket a dead barren landscape in a gorgeous carpet of white. Without the beneficial elements of mass quantities of snowflakes seeping into the soil, when it melts, our spring greening times would not be near as healthy.

We also serve all by helping to refill necessary water reservoirs when our mass quantities melt come spring.

But don’t think we are all goody-goody Snowflakes. No. Don’t ever think any ordinary man is greater than a mass of snowflakes intent on tasking him. We can block traffic, ground planes, shut down schools, destroy all in our path when we avalanche.

So Snowflake me all you want, noobie!

I love the compliments.

:hugs:

Ooh. We got us a live one. :laughing:

Oh?

:thinking:

It is a euphemism for bureaucracy, not treason.

It’s nothing new.

Hyperbole.

They could be cia director. Or a journalist even.

No it doesn’t.

If they cut me off then yes they ARE an ■■■■■■■■

Having a normal one.

There is a deep state, made up of Trump’s closest aides and senior officials. Ask anonymous dude in the NY Times