There is a lesson here

I don’t need to answer a thing. You smart…figure it out.

Anyway back on subject.

What abuses will we be reading about in couple years from DHS?

No I’m asking for one piece of hard evidence for what seems to be a stream of consciousness spouting of unsupported assertions.

But since that seems to be your MO nowadays…I’m not sure why I’m surprised…:sunglasses:

I shall remember that.

I also have a real disdain for the term.

Israel was the first and it made some sense for them. Too close to Fatherland.

1 Like

Yeah, that doesn’t sound at all familiar. Same thing was said about the income tax during the civil war and we all can see how that ended up. The IRS was established around the same time.

snicker

1 Like

The prior administration concentrated on enforcing our immigration laws. Obviously this is just the latest sign that this is not what interests the Biden administration.
This also speaks to what is meant by a deep state. Biden is clearing out the old administration here and in the justice department and even in the military as deep as he can go. He doesn’t want people working against his policies or whistle blowing against him.

2 Likes

Remember how when Trump tried to replace a few justice department lawyers and the left had a hemorrhage?

2 Likes

Yes I do…forum libs were howling. Had to remind em what Clinton had done.

1 Like

I see Alejandro Mayorkas of DHS is shooting his mouth off again, also I want to point out he’s the greatest threat to America…not the people.

2 Likes