There is a lesson here

To fire everyone,

Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas has fired almost all members of the Homeland Security Advisory Council (HSAC) – the latest sign by the agency of its intention to move away from the practices of the prior administration.

Mayorkas, in a letter sent Friday and obtained by Politico, told the committee that he is ending the terms of the 32 current members, and intends to “reconstitute” the council once a “new model” has been developed.

Any guess what DHS top priority will be?

3 Likes

Something nefarious like Sharia and lesbian adoption Tuesdays.

10 Likes

Gee, I’ve never heard of a new administration restructuring things upon taking office before. Wonder if this will be a new trend?

3 Likes

I remember libs here once praise me about my position concerning DHS…about the dangers that it represents.

Now those very same libs love em.

2 Likes

Which Libs said they love DHS?

1 Like

So…get rid of the DHS because its garbagae?

1 Like

I see libs love em now.

2 Likes

lol

it wasn’t me. let’em go. lol

Where?

As I said back then, the power they create will become bigger thread then terrorist themselves. Looks like my predictions was spot on.

2 Likes

What are you talking about?

Ok - which one of the libs here “loves” the DHS? Someone? Anyone? Don’t be shy - raise your hand!.

Bueller?

Bueller?

Bueller?

6 Likes

Hope this is lesson for repugs for next time they regain power. Use those agencies to go after libs.

Learn from them…and use their tactic against em.

The entire government told us all to eat ■■■■ and die this year and they are very madthat anyone could ask more of them.

1 Like

I have questions.

I would be deflecting too if I was a lib.

The DHS should go back to the scrap bin where it belongs. Along with most other brain childs of Republicans.

1 Like

lol

1 char

A ten second perusal of the Fox article shows that they canned the last minute appointees, including the former Trump DHS secretary and noted tennis aficionado Chad Wolf, his deputy and some CBP guy while keeping people like Bill Bratton and William Webster, no one’s idea of flaming liberals lol.

2 Likes

Diversity and inclusion