There are so many laws I am not aware of

Alcohol is a mind altering drug.

2 Likes

And appropriately, there are laws (State) regarding the use and possession of firearms while using alcohol.

But you can be in possession of alcohol and have a firearm not so with marijuana.

Try and slice it anyway you want but alcohol is far more dangerous than marijuana and results in far more dangerous situations than marijuana ever has or ever will.

2 Likes

I don’t disagree, but that is not the point. The point is marijuana, while it should not be, is on the list of illegal drugs/substances listed on Form 4473. The OP question was about the law as it is, not what it should be.

2 Likes

1 Like

Every citizen in this country commits a crime every single day that they don’t know about.

It’s because we essentially live in a police state.

Considering that weed was about 3% THC in the 70s, and often up to 25-30% now, how does that work?

1 Like

I have been enjoying cannabis since the mid 70’s…there was some pot that was fairly strong, Thai stick was pretty potent, and some Columbia gold was pretty good as well. But that had seeds…so there was no separation of the male/female plants back then…that does effect some of the properties of the phytocannabinoids and terpenoids.

To claim THC levels were higher in the 60’s vs today…begs the question, are you high?

Maui wowie was also good, maybe 15-17% back in the mid to late seventies. Most pot was Mexican dirt weed though, we used to ride around with a quarter pound of it in the car.

It seems vinyl albums started getting supplanted by CDs about the same time weed started going seedless - coincidence?

1 Like

PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) is in everything these days.

PVC does effect hormones. Pregnenolone effects and the human endocannabinoid system could be effecting the cannabinoid receptors. Must be Monsanto again.

“Tolerance,” is a disruption of the endocannabinoid system.

Why do hemp plants want to get you high? Plants are toxic. Most commercial toxins like pesticides and herbicides come from plant toxins.

“How high are you?”

“Hi! How are you?” “These cops are soo friendly!”

2 Likes

I would have chosen the cookie dough … especially if chocolate chip.

I was thinking more in terms of using album covers to sort out stems and seeds… when frisbees weren’t handy

1 Like

No, we are a country of laws. A police state would be where those laws that we don’t know about that we break every day were strictly enforced. In truth, the cops don’t know the law much better (if any) than we do.

So sad.

That’s incorrect.

That is mostly correct. They know very well the few they need to get the outcome they want.

Yes … There are way too many laws.

It should be a country of freedom.