The White House is ignoring "red lines" from China. What could go wrong?

I’d like us to arm to the hilt Taiwan with the most powerful weapons that we can and not with all the restrictions that we’ve given on weaponry to Ukraine.

I am fine with it.

Even if I weren’t I would be circumspect in my criticism and do my part to support a unified front in US foreign policy

Actually what we need here is for Japan to rearm.

No reason to treat Germany one way and Japan another

I have no issue with aid to Ukraine.

Agreed 100% that’s been one of my talking points for years nothing would be a thorn in china’s ass than a formidable Japan. And yes they have increased their military some but would like to see them really up their military and why not it couldn’t be fun watching China build islands as well as the occasional psycho dictator from NK launching a missile into the sea next to Japan freaking the population out.

They need to go full out rising sun WW2 except on our side of course :slight_smile: China is the threat, Russia is an annoyance. Not a fan of Pelosi but if she wants to go to Taiwan do it and not listen to what the ccp has to say.

There are plenty of reasons not like China. Releasing a virus that has killed millions is one of them.

At same time Biden is poking the dragon on Taiwan, he is looking to end many of Trump’s tariffs on China.

The biggest issue with the Pelosi trip is that it is counterproductive. It increases the risk that China will invade Taiwan, while doing nothing to provide any real protection.

Of course, this incident may be just a show to provide a wag-the-dog distraction for both Xi and Biden, who are both facing mounting domestic problems.

Neither do the Democrats when their kick-back check arrives.

We are already in a proxy war with Russia and our so-called “president” has dementia and is seriously compromised with his corrupt dealings with China.

Imagining an all-out war with China with our current administration in D.C. scares the ■■■■ out of me.

Why do you think that would even be a consideration? The public never gets transcripts of private conversations between leaders

Nor do Republicans.

If there are people identifying as “Republican” (RINO’s) that are receiving kick-back checks from the Ukraine, then I’m sure they do approve.

This sounds like a job for Alexander Vindman!

3 Likes

Thanks for helping make my point. Whistle blowers aren’t transcripts

As we learned from the attack on President Trump, without a transcript the Democrats just make up what they want people to believe was said. See Adam Schiff for details.

1 Like

Personally…I think antifa should be encourage to attack stores that carry Chinese made ■■■■■ That will force companies to move their supply chain to other countries.

That’s if Antifa really wants to be useful.

Do forum libs agree?

No…

Why not?

Why in the world would I encourage ANTIFA to attack stores or anything else?

1 Like

Why not? Or would you rather have em smash mom and pop stores?

They have to have something to smash…might as well put em to good use.

1 Like

Because Antifa shouldn’t be attacking any stores, period.

2 Likes