The White House is ignoring "red lines" from China. What could go wrong?

But they do…and they attack innocent people too.

They shouldn’t

1 Like

But they do…and media and libs support em.

1 Like

Show me a link of libs supporting the looting. We didn’t

Russia is saying their goal now is to counter US strength at sea.

How about a two front Cold War, or worse?
Biden was the foreign policy genius who was going to get us in good overseas again.
Maybe he can have an imaginary stern talk with Putin and lie about it just as he recently did with Xi.

2 Likes

Protesters are mostly peaceful and city is burning behind em.

1 Like

Ah.

No, I don’t want them smashing anything.

I supported the original protests not the riots that followed.

Our enemies will never have a better opportunity to surpass or even attack us than they have right now and I’ll guarantee you they won’t use proper pronouns when they do.

Show me a link where any Congressional Democrat Politician condemned the riots, looting, burning and physical attacks.

1 Like

well it seems Nancy is well on her way to Asia.

Asked and delivered

No video? Context is important.

1 Like
  1. NATO, Ukraine and Russia are really irrelevant to this, OTHER than the probability if a Chinese/US war goes nuclear, Russia would come in on the side of China with a nuclear attack.

2. Yes, the report is from 2015 and if anything, it was too conservative in evaluating Chinese technological advancements. China right now is ahead of where RAND predicted they would be and they will likely be farther ahead in 2025.

3. I agree, there is no guarantee the United States would win. To win in a conventional war, the United States would have to commit massive conventional forces and bring those forces within range of the Chinese area denial technology.

What people seem to forget. China is not going to oblige us as Japan did in 1942. China is not going to sail their fleet out to Midway to meet us in a situation where the United States would have the massive advantage. The Chinese fleet will be remaining close to China, the various China seas and around Taiwan. WE have to come to them. They are not going to play nice and come to us or come to rendezvous with us in the high seas.

If the United States commits to winning the war, essentially, we commit to a very grievous loss of ships and men in the process.

So the rub is this. Is the United States willing to accept the brutal price we would have to pay to defeat China and save Taiwan?

When it comes down to it, I think the answer will be no. I think the United States will look the other way, rather than take on such a brutal fight. The American public does not have the stomach for war. And the Pentagon is unlikely to want to sacrifice its pride and joy carriers.

2 Likes

really? you may want to check your false talking point

1 Like

i think you meant lying piece of ■■■■ “whistleblowers”

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::+1:

ez-pz

need more?

1 Like

Out of context. She said she supports the protests, not the violence

She also said this in the same interview

We must always defend peaceful protest and peaceful protestors. We should not confuse them with those looting and committing acts of violence

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-kamala-harris-late-show-rio/fact-check-kamala-harris-said-she-supports-protests-not-riots-in-late-show-clip-idUSKBN27E34P

1 Like