The War On Guns Continues

Think? Apparently you are quite far that particular behavior. But, then, I won’t tell you if if you should start thinking. Not now. Not ever!

“Give up you guns!”

Put the sign up then.

You’re a really tough guy. A really, really tough guy. But then, I didn’t know you were a better person than me. Congratulations on your apparent self-worth.

Brilliant response! You should be proud of yourself. Who could have thought of anything so provocative.

You bet your ass he is. The very fact that he is breathing is my evidence.

Stop talking and do it.

You’re the only one who ever says it. But, if you say so, it would be rude to refute. :sunglasses:

Why are you getting personal?

Dude, that is so cool. Please regale us more about how tough you are. Mr. tough, really tough guy.

Original

Put that sign up in front of the place your family sleeps at night. Show the world how proud and mature you are. I’ll buy you a “No Guns” t-shirt you can wear to Walmart. A “Repeal the 2nd” bumper sticker for your car.

Tell the world where you stand! Say it loud and say it proud.

I dare you.

He’s so mature, he’s making sure to get the last word in with everybody.

We should all strive to be so evolved. :rofl:

So, no real argument, right?

1 Like

Maybe we should just ignore him. :wink:

I’m not tough at all, he is. He’s freakin’ woodpecker lips.

Are you confused?

Why do you keep telling me what I should do? Why do you dare me? Are you a child?

Argument? About your irrational fear of guns? That’s comedy, not an argument.

You want big tough armed agents to take my evil guns. Evolution. :rofl:

Afraid of guns. Hmmm. I have a sharpshooter award from the National Rifle Association. I thought you were the tough guy. Surely, you take down those armed agents.

1 Like

Why do you keep trying to take my guns? Why don’t you have the courage of your convictions? Why do you hide behind the doubt I create?

Yes, I am a ■■■■■■■ child.

Are you a man?