The War On Guns Continues

I’m not dead.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

@SixFoot

“Age”

Seriously. Try a mass shooting with a musket and see how far you get.

A mature civilizarion doesn’t codify infanticide into law.

Can’t have it both wsya Sparky.

2 Likes

Especially since the Founding Fathers didn’t use the word “militia” to mean every household in America could be a one-man army.

Well do the mature thing and amend the Constitution.

Age indeed. lol

It would appear as though, “mature” is gonna be the new code word from the emotional ban-what-I-don’t-like crowd. :wink:

1 Like

“Mature” is pretty good. Apparently, you object. Big deal. Maybe you need to mature.

Get over your problems. Evolve.

Put a sign in your front yard that says “Gun Free Home”.

1 Like

Have I ever told you what to do? Why are you demanding a specific behavior from me? You seem defensive.

"Mature” is an argument that teenage girls use when arguing over whose right.

“Irrational fear” better suits your posts regarding petty little dictators hating other people’s rights. Get over yourself. Evolve. lol

1 Like

No, teenage girls don’t say that. They have quite a different language. Sounds like you are afraid of not retaining your precious killing machines.

Because you’re taking advantage of me and the doubt I create for you. Carrying all the time is expensive and a pain in the ass.

Carry your own weight. Have the courage of your convictions.

Check your privilege.

What does carrying all the time have to do with this. Sneaky, you seem off the rails. Are you ill?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: yeah, you have.

THINK!!!

My guns have never killed anything.

Guess they need better instruction.

What behavior have I asked of you?

I’m not worried about my inanimate objects being taken away because some whiny little lib on the internet hates other people’s rights.

It’s not like you libs are gonna be the ones carrying out this wet fantasy of gun grabbing anyway. I’ve seen tougher 80 pound dudes in sandals than what the crying libs have to offer. lol