The US the Greatest Country on Earth?

I mean, I don’t understand what you’re trying to say. Your words don’t make sense, in the context of the conversation.

They do, you’re just not a philosopher. Rene and Isaac have you trapped.

America has always been great.

From the founding til now

And here’s a hint to our OP

We have always been a progressive nation

Always progressing 1776 til now 2021.

Allan

You’re right, I’m definitely not.

Pity.

Feel free to sit this one out.

1 Like

Love that scene…I think I might have posted it in the past.

What do you love about it?

Will do.

Allam

The fact that it shows we aren’t the best at everything that the blind flag wavers like to think we are, you know them, they’re the same people who say “love it or leave it”.

I agree, although that disparagement is probably not necessary.

Do you think that is who he is blaming?

I think he was trying to open the eyes of those that think that way.

I won’t disagree. Who or what is he blaming?

I your case i would agree with not assimilating. If you are moving to another country with the intention of becoming a citizen then I think you should.

Mmmmmm. In the case of the US, how would I know I “assimilated”?

Well if you’re looking for me to blame the education system…that would kinda go against your theory wouldn’t it? Why would lib/progressive teachers and professors ignore the facts that were stated and teach how great this country is, if they hate it and want to change it?

I’m looking for you to tell me who you think he’s blaming. That’s it.

I told you already…The blind flag waver types. It certainly wouldn’t be lib parents teaching their children to be like that.

I think it would depend on the area you moved too. I would say you could start by learning English but there are many places now that you can easily get by without doing that.

Oh I disagree with that. I agree he’s trying to wake them up. But he’s not blaming them.