The US the Greatest Country on Earth?

Yes you did. Quote:

That’s a very fine speech about how great you think Germany is for Germans, but it does not spell out why you think Germany deserves the accolade of “greatness” among all other countries. What have they done lately on the world stage to move them above and beyond where the US was or even still is in terms of greatness on the historic global scale?

Actually, I didn’t ask you that. I asked what county was greater. There is a significant difference.

You keep talking about “the world stage.” Who gives a ■■■■ about the world stage. What is this, theater? I’ll settle for the best place to live. That’s my kind of great.

2 Likes

Nope…

Scroll up and see “Call Me Ish” whole post (that I did not quote)

We were doing that… not judging by color… But just like Jussie Smollett… the Democrat party found that it needed to get more attention by finding racism where there was hardly any at all. So the democrats spat upon the part of this man’s dream for his four little children.

Read the thread title. What does “Greatest country on Earth” mean other than on the world stage?

That does not let you off the hook. You brought him up completely out of context to the part of the post that you responded to.

Nice goalpost shifting. You were replying to a post of mine where I detailed parts of the US that wasn’t the greatest, and I included Medicine, Education, Polarization and other details of everyday American life. You asked me who did it better and I point by point used the SAME categories and showed how I think Germany did it better, and even showed how alike our two cultures are and how we could emulate what they do.

I briefly mentioned our military, but American greatness cannot be defined solely by its military might. Germany told over most of Europe just 70 years ago, but that isn’t great, that is terrible and they have completely disavowed that era.

A post was split to a new topic: A Serious Question For Progressives About Taking

If a goalpost was shifted, it was you who did it. My question was clearly about what you thought was the greatest country on Earth (which is the thread topic) not about which is better.

For your reference:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/district-reports-crush-media-fears-gop-gerrymandering

1 Like