The US nuclear dome/coffin in the Marshall Islands is leaking

Like I said, shakedown. They need more money from the government money tree.

1 Like

Irrelevant,are you suggesting all Europe should pay or just us?

Yup, those greedy Islanders are just interested in the moneh.

■■■■ em.

You don’t know that.

Red tap and corrupt islanders. Some libs can only hear through their Left ear.

No it is not irrelevant. A simple thank you is in order.

Just the english.

1 Like

Where are the statements from US officials then? This has been known about for a while.

My friend…don’t dodge the truth. Stand up and face reality. The United States saved the UK…PERIOD. This is a direct result of that effort. The UK and the whole world who created this need for testing, are all equally responsible.

I mean it’s Germany’s fault really. They should pay.

1 Like

Yep. Now you’re looking at reality. How about Japan? How about Italy? This is a world problem, not a problem of the US alone as you implied with this thread.

3 Likes

Negotiations. Why are the courts refusing?

Look, it isn’t really leaking and the sea isn’t rising. The local officials are to blame due to corruption and red tape. It’s a shakedown!

And really, this is all WW2 Europeans fault at the end of the day.

3 Likes

Oh, the renegotiations will definitely include more compensation, probably by way of military leases. It’s the green new deal. More green in the area will magically make the contamination issues subside until there is less green in the area.

I think you mean British,it’s the British Army not the English.What are we saying thanks for WW2 or the cold war?

Russians, don’t forget the ■■■■■■■ Russians.

1 Like

Look, we’re all in this together. It’s all of our problem now, there’s no sense in finger-pointing over who ■■■■ where and why they did it.

2 Likes

That isn’t how you started this thread but I’m glad you’ve arrived where you should have started.

5 Likes

Well done, Smyrna. :rofl:

1 Like

And dont forget GWH…He buried it there!

AOC is a different kind of politician. You are taking her literally when you shouldn’t.