The unhinged left

sigh…so now this is a tit for tat.

Yeshua wept

1 Like

I’d rather rely of empirical data

At a minimum, they were looking the other way as this guy was driving up, else they would have gotten out of the way.

1 Like

Per the Slate article Right-wing terrorism is once again [responsible for more deaths on U.S. soil (107) than jihadi terrorism (104) since 9/11, according to data collected by New America (In fact, right-wing violence had been responsible for more deaths for most of this period, but jihadis had been responsible for more since the Pulse nightclub shooting of 2016.)

So since 9/11 Right wing terrorism 107 Islamic terrorism 104 which is significantly the same, what happens with the numbers when they go back one previous day in their statistics and add 9/11? You have to admit that is a convenient place to start your analysis, then they would have to add 3,000 more to the total.

Typically libs will completely ignore the lunacy on their side and say " what about Charlottesville?" Because apparently Charlottesville excuses any poor behavior of leftists.

Silly argument. Let’s go back further than that and add lynchings by white supremacist right wing mobs. What do the numbers look like then?

I love the Trump rallies! The smartest thing that he has ever done was to continue to campaign after the election. Pure political genius. :slightly_smiling_face:

No political motive.

It’s not a silly argument I have seen these stats trotted out constantly on right wing terrorism and they always start the date conveniently one day after 9/11. If they start the stats 24 hours earlier the numbers would be 3101 deaths from radical Islamic attacks 107 from right wing terrorists. Anyone can see through this.

The lengths that our society will go to prevent terrorism changed on 9/11. It’s not relevant to count attacks that happened under the old rules–when people could just waltz into airplanes without much scrutiny–and compare them to terrorism today where you can’t leave a bag unattended without causing a security response.

Weird that they were Democrats huh?

What a nice young man. Well on the road to becoming a contributing member of a society. Not mine.

1 Like

Not really weird. Democrats used to be the more conservative party.

Mmmhmmmmm. That’s why almost none of them changed parties after the supposed switch?

I think it was just one guy changed parties?

2 Likes

Are you disputing that Democrats were the more conservative party?

Yeah.

Please. Do explain the conservative positions of FDR and Wilson…

1 Like

No.

Mississippi:

Texas:

Alabama:

South Carolina:

So you didn’t say that the Dems used to be conservative?

Also consider that the CRA act was largely bipartisan. You think the racists in the south switched parties when the Dems in the south fought for what the racists wanted?

In the rest of the country CRA was bipartisan.

1 Like

It doesn’t seem that long ago there was a story about a guy in a fake Trump van sending out fake anthrax to Dems to make Dems look like victims. Yes, I do remember.

LoL. You think Cesar Sayoc was a plant?