The unhinged left

There are MANY examples of this type of violence but are there ANY examples of this type of violence…in reverse?

This is the direct result of the MSM and the emotionally divisive rhetoric they spew ever day…all day…7 days a week…for almost the last 4 years.

1 Like

Here is an example of what the MSM is creating. Be proud libs. You own the current divisiveness.

Cha ching!!! Sound of the hammer hitting the nail squarely upon the head. :+1:

1 Like

It doesn’t seem that long ago there was a story about a guy in a Trump van sending out fake anthrax to Dems.

Have you forgotten already?

2 Likes

“Can you repeat that?”

“SlAsH rEpUbLiCaN tHrOaTs!!!”

“OK, have a good one!”

:rofl:

What is “fake anthrax”…flour…sugar? :sunglasses:

Whatever you need to cause fear. Are you minimizing?

My bad, it was bombs that the Trump supporter was sending to Dems and Trump critics.

Have you got your facts reversed?

I think driving while intoxicated is a much more commonplace problem in our society than driving while politically motivated.

DWI is the Occam’s Razor explanation of this criminal event.

No. I was thinking of the bomber with the Trump stickers on his van.

First it’s “anthrax” now it’s evolving into a “bomber”? Just post what you’re attempting to convey because the examples so far, are working against your assertion.

He is referring to this guy:

Charged with 65 felony counts, Sayoc, 57, faced between 121 months and life in prison. US District Judge Jed Rakoff decided that Sayoc’s failure to create bombs that would detonate and harm his targets was “a conscious choice.”

“He hated his victims, he wished them no good,” said Rakoff, “but he was not so lost as to wish them dead, at least not by his own hand.”

Thanks. I opened up the article and this is what was said by the judge. He sounds messed up but he didn’t want to actually hurt anybody. If only the left was this sane of crazy? :sunglasses:

Yes, the proud boys, the trump rallies.

You might feel less dismissive if you had received one of the packages yourself.

Terrorism is about spreading fear, which Cesar Sayoc was very good at.

No, no, no. Trump and his supporters are ALWAYS the victims. That’s a rule, mmmkay?

Are you serious?

Gavin McInnes is a real racist.

Why didn’t you post the Ohio shooter as an example?

The Dayton shooter had an extreme left Twitter feed