The Undeniable Rise of (fake) Hate Crimes

Where do you live? No one is saying that. I am a conservative. No one has ever called me a racist homophobic bigot. If it’s happening to you. Maybe you need to think harder about what you believe in.

1 Like

Thanks for the wonderful contribution.

Why do they have to live 2 lives? Why can’t they be themselves at work?

I have been called all those things on this board.

You are not a conservative.

1 Like

That is true of most people.

And you don’t know me one bit. So who are you to determine whether I am or not. I am not a nose up trumps ass conservative like many here. And you said goodnight. Can’t sleep?

By your lib friends.

And let me ask you this are you those things? I have never thought so. Do you think so?

Of course.

Is that liberal, lib, LIB or leftist? I never know🤔

A rose by any other name…

1 Like

Really Sneaky. Do you think you are a racist homophobic bigot? Really?

Yep, and many of fat donald’s followers (including Fox News) eat, drink and ■■■■ his daily hate rhetoric, like this clown below.

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1114360844593369088?s=21

Carlineo told the agents he is a patriot, that he loves President Donald Trump and hates radical Muslims in government, the complaint stated.

You call a man a thief often enough, what happens?

One of two things. He ignores it, or he goes out and robs a bank. The latter is what they call a self-fulfilling prophecy. It’s your choice to let it be your destiny. As I said…i have never seen you that way. We disagree, but your not a racist…not that I have ever seen.

Enough times.

Huh???

Dont know but thats the life for some people of color. I couldnt do half of what my white coworkers get away with… Its it unfair yes it is but thats life in america

1 Like

What do you white co-workers get away with that you (I assume from the way you phrased it) as a black worker can’t do at work?

Snow im sure you and i are old enough to know what im referring to. you know darn well what im saying and im not going to type ever event that has happened. hell my son is the only black player on his lacrosse club and if he acted like his team mates those other parents would have a conniption fit