The Undeniable Rise of (fake) Hate Crimes

Just because something does not meet your personal standards of what is and isn’t evidence (which is biased) doesn’t mean something is not hard evidence.

Don’t try to shame me for your shortcomings. You are not always right, and you don’t know everything. I can see you are seriously lacking in critical thinking skills.

Which has what to do with white genocide?

Did the author of this article motive someone to massacre 50 people?

Can you provide the numbers of violent acts committed by the left vs. the numbers of violent acts committed by the right?

There are different levels of racism. There is covert racism, and then there is blatant, overt racism. Making false accusations and generalizations is covert racism.

The number doesn’t matter. Whether there is a presence, does.

and like I said in the first post in this thread, your using the existence of fake hate crimes to deny the existence of real hate crimes by your side.

1 Like

They are not fake hate crimes.

What makes a crime “fake” versus “real”? Tell me. Because they are both very real forms of racism. Just because it is hidden, does not mean it doesn’t exist.

I don’t need the media to tell me anything. This forum is evidence enough.

The a certain group on the right isn’t lynching anymore… so that is an improvement.

Some on the left might want to do some reading up on covert narcissism:

“Despite sharing core traits, in a sense, behaviorally the covert narcissist is the mirror image of the exhibitionist narcissist. While the latter demands to be the center of attention, the former feels slighted that they’re not, or gets attention by playing the victim. Instead of working the room, the covert narcissist is self-absorbed. Normal introverts are generally good listeners, but not this narcissist. They consider others boring or ignorant… All narcissists are manipulative . Covert narcissists may add self-pity to their toolkit to control others.”

I predicted there would be a thread on this…

I knew it would show up anyway.

1 Like

no one here is claiming liberal are innocent babies.

That’s because CNN covered the event. The CEC covers AOC.

At first I thought this might be about the President, but then he doesn’t have to feel sorry for himself, he’s got his supporters to do that.

Oh, CNN covers Ocasio-Cortez plenty, but its with articles like the following instead of her demeaning mocking racial stereotypes.

Shall I fetch the fainting couch?

You should check out some other right-wing political sites. You’d be appalled at how they talk about minorities, women, immigrants, Jews…or not.

Someone on the Alt-Right last month murdered 50 people.
and people in America on a website called Breibart.

defended him.

Operative words, don’t you think?

The left is extremely intolerant.

1 Like