The Un-sanctuary City

illegals dont file for asylum.

asylum seekers do.

see the difference.

Allan

i invite you down to the dover train station and see the hard working illegals ply their trade on a daily basis.

Allan

Yes they do when they get caught. See the difference? Oh wait you don’t believe people make false asylum claims.

3 Likes

the unvarnished truth does sting, doesnt it?

Allan

In Al’s mind anyone who’s looking for a better life is a legit asylum seeker. In other words, we should be welcoming another 3-4 billion people!

What do you do every day, ■■■■■■■ stalk these people to see what they are doing? Also, I never said none of them are working. The fact is that the majority of them are doing so in low wage dead end jobs.

nope. i see them on my way to work.

Allan

Dover schools are about 90% Hispanic and roughly 50% of their students are economically disadvantaged. Maybe the Dems through their open border policies can do that for every school in NJ.

a good majority of the hispanics in Dover are US citizens, born and bred their ancestors came here to work the iron mines.

Allan

Not true.

i have shown article after article.

some asylum seekers are moved to be with their families and sponsors.

Allan

Some. Switch.

First off, do you know how many of the students in Dover are from illegal immigrant parents? Because that’s what we were discussing. Second you guys have been trying to argue that all these immigrants are getting good paying jobs, which can support families, which is the essence of much of your argumentation for bringing millions of people here from the Southern border. So where’s the evidence that this is good economics???

What an utterly ignorant post (that is if your actually being serious). So an illegal immigrant and asylum seeker both show up at the border. When encountered by CBP they both say “asylum seeker.” Both are then allowed into the US with a court date.

2 Likes

Well stated. Bowser and Adams now shown to be pretentious liars.

most of the illegals here are single males.

families are citizens.

Allan

Contradiction.

2 Likes

I am quite pleased this worked as well as it did.

Have not heard Delaware cry no mas just yet.

1 Like

Here’s more whining from Mayor Adam’s:

From the link:

"We have to add our advocacy with our ability to help our neighbors. And we need everyone on board with this," the mayor said. “Because as I stated last week, our schools are going to be impacted, our healthcare system is going to be impacted, our infrastructure is going to be impacted. But we’re going to be willing to do our job – We’re going to do our job, and we’re going to need all New Yorkers to be with us.”

1 Like

“Brown people good as long as they stay in Texas!”

Ours already are. Welcome to the party. :tada: :taco:

2 Likes