The Un-sanctuary City

So basically the whole sanctuary city thing was just a giant virtue signal.

What we really know is that disappointing mayor in New York and that fool in DC (her one accomplishment is painting BLM on a street somewhere) are full of hot gas…

Texas and Arizona are getting illegals by the thousands daily…if the sanctuary city mayors have a problem with a few bus loads showing up in their cities they should call the dumbass in the White House and ask Biden why he is so committed to flooding the country with a couple million people coming here illegally.

This is not a Texas problem…Texas is being overwhelmed by an invasion of illegals. This is a fraud in the White House federal government problem. If these big city mayors are going to claim “sanctuary city” status and claim to be the virtuous people for welcoming the world’s illegals then they need to Welcome The World’s Illegals with open arms. Sanctuary cities have been part of the problem, not the solution.

3 Likes

Is New York City not a sanctuary city?

You people either need to welcome all these illegals or admit to your NIMBY status and stop shoveling the results of your stupid policies off on the rest of us.

5 Likes

It’s your bag.

1 Like

Yes…your largest city and probably by extension your entire state basically claimed sanctuary status.

That plus your overwhelming support for the democrats and the senile old fart in the White House make you part of the problem.

Texas taxpayers are being stuck with the bill not just for all the illegals getting stuck here, but for the efforts our state is making to enforce a border democrats under Biden refuse to enforce. Texas is one of the first places these criminals land…we get the first taste of the fentanyl…our ranchers on the border are dealing with destroyed fences and dead bodies on their property.

You voted for this ■■■■■■■■ you get to deal with the problem you voted for.

6 Likes

I would add Philadelphia Chicago Boston to the list.

1 Like

wrong, naturally.

its OUR bag.

Allan

Nope. You voted for it.

There is no “our”.

1 Like

our president Joe Biden

our veep Kamala Harris.

certainly there is an “our”

you didnt vote for it so you dont own it. Lol

thats not the way it works here in America.

just like it was our president Donald Trump

and our veep Mike Pence.

of course the voters can change that in 2024 and most likely will.

Allan

No. The President, not our President, etc.

This is on you and your ilk.

1 Like

A commentator on Fox just made a great point.

During the previous administration those of us who reject the idea of on going illegal immigration, who supported common sense like the border wall were constantly degenerated by the left as nativist and xenophobic…now that failing mayor in New York and so many other experts on virtue signaling in left wing city halls abs state houses are getting a tiny taste of what border states are being burdened with courtesy of stupid democrat policies and those mayors want to whine and snivel.

Apparently those mayors in NY and DC are nativist xenophobes.

The person they should be calling is Joseph Robinette Biden (aka the single worst president in American history).

5 Likes

I hope the mayors of NYC and DC are feeling generous.

Every time I see that name I picture myself at the movie theater snack counter picking out a box of candy.

To me this whole illegal immigration thing isn’t that hard.

Nobody ever wants to talk about the reality that we have a process to become a citizen. https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/document/brochures/M-1051.pdf

Somewhere between 600000 to 8 or 900000 people become new citizens each year. I m not an expert but my understanding is that procedure is bulky and expensive…probably though a whole lot safer than paying the cartels to smuggle your kids into the country so they can be sold into sex slavery.

The point is…how much of a disservice is it to the people who’ve chosen to become citizens the right way by letting more than the number who do it legally cross the southern border illegally. I think we had more gotaways sneak in last year than were sworn in as citizens in fiscal 2020.

Residence and citizenship in this country should mean something…

Biden and the democrats have chosen to facilitate an invasion and then look the other way.

It’s disgusting.

2 Likes

Last poll I saw from Britain around 2014 or so only 9% of the population thought they needed more migration. Two years later they voted on Brexit.

This is what happens when the politicians go the opposite way of the populace as a whole. It’s borderline inhumane to allow people in who don’t speak the language as hard as it is for regular English speakers to make it in this country especially with inflation and housing costs where they are at. It’s unsustainable

1 Like

Why stop there, how about the roughly 4 billion people all over the world who are facing many of the same social ills as the people flooding across our border?

1 Like

According to this forum’s Joe Biden voters they would all be asylum seekers.

I’m very much in favor of merit based immigration. We import what we need to fill the jobs that aren’t being filled.

A must is that they have to demonstrate an ability to hold a job and not be dependent on government either for themselves or their family.

Win-win.

2 Likes

I agree totally…

This circus we the American people are being forced to deal with by this incompetent administration is needless. Our country is being invaded and the president who’s stupid policies caused the invasion has done nothing to defend America’s southern border.

We have needs where immigrants are an important part of our economy…but this throwing the southern border wide open crap is ridiculous.

1 Like

No doubt.

What the Biden administration is doing tantamount to importing slave labor/indentured servants.

Sounds kinda familiar when you look at the history of the democrat party, doesn’t it? :thinking: :wink:

3 Likes

No

3 Likes