The Twitter Files

So the Trump FBI director is not talking about an ongoing criminal case?

OK that must mean that there is a conspiracy for the FBI to be forcing Twitter to drop stories because they want to suppress stories favoring the Right.

It…all…adds…up.

Come on man…let the conspiracies go. Lets talk about taxes, guns, abortion, illegal immigrants…anything real.

When did the FBI come out in 2017 and say they could not guarantee that the accusations against Trump weren’t all Russian disinformation?

And the statement by the FBI saying they had nothing to add was cryptic. The Mail interpreted it one way. CNN referred to it as “carefully worded”. Why do you think CNN would refer to it as “carefully worded”?

2 Likes

Again, you brought Trump into this…I assume for a reason. I won’t even be voting for Trump unless he is all that stands between me and a Democrat Pres.
Why do you want to have government agencies tell us what to think?

2 Likes

D⁶

Stick with it!

2 Likes

No. Less than a month before. Beautiful timing.

Stop.

If you don’t understand, ask.

One of Trump’s biggest failings was listening to the “generals”.

2 Likes
2 Likes

greene who we thought

2 Likes

Convultion is not the solution.

Always have been. :wink:

2 Likes

The psychology of it all.

Groupthink

Psychologist Irving Janis coined the term “groupthink” when reviewing the social dynamics that led to the Bay of Pigs disaster. He found that groupthink is facilitated by factors that include self-censorship, the illusion of group consensus via censorship, the presence of stress, and a sense of moral superiority.

The goal, not the issue.

2 Likes

Musk with the memes today. lol

4 Likes

There’s always a tweet. So Musk tweets about Twitter’s new philosophy on science. A change from previous management’s suppression of inquiry.

And this guy, a critprog activist, English major from UC-Berkeley, lawyer and NYT contributor replies woth this:

I’m sad.

He’s a Daily Beast columnist, nuff said.

1 Like

I tweeted him. :rofl:

1 Like