Let's Put The Lie In The Grave - MAGA Fraud RIP

It was all a lie and now it’s coming out. Y’all got played.

Time to listen to the people on the issues and run better candidates and win some elections.

The 2020 elections were probably the most watched and audited in history. They were clean.

5 Likes
8 Likes
2 Likes

And the FBI putting their thumb on the scale?

2 Likes

Trump has 4.76 million followers on his Truth Social account, half of whom are libs.

That’s less than 3 million hard core supporters - tops - who are genuinely into this particular rabbit hole.

It’s nowhere near as widespread as as the cattle troughs are claiming. Never was. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Just can’t let it go?

Maybe it’s disproportionately affecting this forum?

Nah. This is a place where argument enthusiasts argue for argument’s sake. This place is absolutely nothing resembling any kind of actual, physical reality. The only thing that affects anyone around here is not unplugging from time to time.

Those who watch the news are misinformed, after all. Imagine what that means to people who live for the news. The thought makes me shudder, and cringe.

1 Like

True, I take a dim view of the feds working to get democrats elected through violating Americans first amendment rights.

1 Like

That’s not why he lost. There was no fraud.

But keep grasping. You’ll give the dems back the whole thing.

todays trump lie from truth social. 17% of the votes for him were switched

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

·
56m
The FBI used Twitter and Facebook to bludgeon the 2020 Election to Biden. Nothing Negative could be said about him, especially as it related to Hunter’s Laptop From Hell, and ONLY Negative could be said about me. They were illegally after “Trump” at a level of ferocity, hate and yes, desperation, that has never been seen in our Country before. Other Media companies were involved also. The change in the Election was Complete & Total, with Millions of votes switched, at least 17%. TRUMP WON, BIG

All that is probably true, but it’s not election fraud. Basically that claim is saying that those voters are stupid and voted the wrong way.

The same thing the dems and establishment repubs say about MAGA voters.

Influencing is not fraud, it’s a separate issue.

Trump knew there was no fraud.

1 Like

According to the after election polling in regard to the Hunter Biden story, yes it is, at least one of them and that’s not counting all of the other censorship and google search rigging.

1 Like

This is a huge deal whether or not Trump even exists.

That they were exposed only tells me they did it enough times to get complacent enough to get caught. This wasn’t their first time. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Our intel agencies aren’t supposed to influence elections.

2 Likes

Not election fraud. Influencing.

This. Exactly this. Loudest doesn’t mean the majority of.

1 Like

Agreed. And it needs to be addressed with legislation.

Again, intel influencing elections is illegal, election fraud.

2 Likes