The trump stink. administration officals have trouble finding jobs

There was an article yesterday that used this as the lede that had me blinking furiously.

My favorite thing though was a tweet from a reporter that was like: “Please stop bothering me ‘source close to Ivanka Trump,’ I will not print that Ivanka was the one who convinced the president to strike a new tone and put out that video.” That made me laugh.

2 Likes

People shocked to find out actions have consequences.

Yes, but at least the Clintons and the Obamas still had income, and weren’t being threatened with criminal prosecution the moment they became citizens.

Give them $600. That should be more than adequate.

2 Likes

I have this pet idea that so many of these people have been insulated from consequences for so long that they don’t know how to make good decisions.

100 years ago, bad decisions could mean an untimely end. Now people have the luxury to indulge in being anti vaxxer or extend that to Covid conspiracies, all of the wild conspiracies that flow through the mainstream of Republicans and there hasn’t been a price to any of that. Next thing you know you’re gurgling in your own blood because of a 4Chan prank.

2 Likes

Almost like they didn’t do anything to be prosecuted for.

3 Likes

:rofl:

What a fascinating look at rightwing victimhood.

1 Like

They’re still registering that we’ve hit the part that when they make a documentary about this, the ominous music will swell and the narrator will say something like, “Despite their relative success over the last five years, they had now gone too far.”

You can see understanding dawning in real time here. The smart politicians and the big money are already running for the hills. Even Tucker Carlson threw Trump under the bus for his presidential run in 2024.

ive hear there is a movement starting to get cable networks to boot OANN,Newsmax and possibly fox for their broadcasts that helped fuel the terrorists

Sure ya did.

More unsubstantiated bull ■■■■

Not to be confused with the unsubstantiated ■■■■■■■■ coming out of the White House? :thinking:

precisely…

2 Likes

Well I wouldn’t hire a lib.

Excuse I would need to drop my cable company.

Tom Cotton is a calculating weasel but he was the first one to slip quietly away. He’s still dead now to MAGA.

He was the smart one. They’re talking about expelling Cruz and Hawley from the Senate, apparently. It’s real bad. The House is whatever, bunch of short timing lunatics, but the Senate feels like Trump declared war on them and they have blood in their eye.

■■■■■■■ whataboutism

Stevie Wonder saw THAT coming!

Ray Charles is dead and blind and HE saw that coming!

2 Likes

We actually do. By the balls. It’s pretty nice.

Okay.