The Trump Movie Starring Kim that may have changed the world

So I’m an idiot. Yes. My apologies.

Just consider it a test … like walking up as an insect some morning… quick … wadayado?

The moment Donald Trump became the president-elect, Democrats and Never Trumpers had a window open briefly when they could try to define the president. If you were intent on convincing people something about someone that was untrue, you would have to do it before people found out the truth.

That initial opportunistic braying of the left centered on claims that President Trump is an idiot, would destroy the economy, and would start World War III. Then we found out not that none of those things are true. Now with everything we know, when someone goes off unhinged like De Niro, the rage is inexplicable and evokes suspicion.

An actor tells us it’s time to f— Trump because the economy is blossoming? Because unemployment is at historic lows? Because wages are increasing? Because ISIS is smashed? Because the leader of North Korea signed an agreement Tuesday after meeting with President Trump pledging to work toward the “complete denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula?”

no one in your bias confirmed world.

you shoulda warned us.

lol.

10 char

you’re a grown up.

You tell us. The posts speak for themselves.

If you want to think I’m bitter, go ahead - it’s no skin off my nose.

Projecting really

‘’… to ignore the facts of history and the aggressive impulses of an evil empire,…’’ Reagan March 1983

‘‘Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!’’ Reagan June 1987

‘‘Boy, look at that view. Wouldn’t that make a great condo?’’ Trump June 2018

:crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face: OMG! Is this real?

wow. Trump uses different methods than Reagan. You are one sharp dude.

You didn’t even hear that go over your head.

“He loves his country very much.”

And that that other favorite.

‘‘He love his people’’

Precisely. They are humans who act like bots, waiting to regurgitate their morning input.

1 Like

USAF Captain Call_me_Ishmael was serving his country under his Commander in Chief, Ronald Reagan, when the “Tear down this wall” statement was made. It is highly unlikely that you were part of the military that supported Reagan’s statement with strength and loyalty.
The only thing you can place over my head in this context is alot of hot air.

"Patriotism is the last refuge of the scoundrel’’