The Trump Movie Starring Kim that may have changed the world

This is the movie Trump showed Kim and his team about what could be. Its clear they like it:

Trump the Master Persuader, the movie is brilliant from the third dimension persuasion perspective.

Dennis Rodman says Obama ignored Kim’s request for a meeting:

At frame 2:36 North Korea lights up like South Korea, its brilliant:

First we had people who trusted Donald Trump to honor his words. We now have people who trust Donald Trump and Kim to honor their words.

Just be glad you’re not one of those suckers.

1 Like

Trump and Kim…netflix and chill?

The left’s bitterness will bite them in November.

1 Like

And when it does, I sure hope they seek help.

This seems to be the talking point this morning. I don’t see bitterness. What I see is Trumpists holding “promises” by a dictator on a pedestal, with no international agreement signed

1 Like

i think it’s gonna take a while for a lot of people to realize they’ve put their faith in Kim and Trump.

we’ll have to be patient.

Seriously though…the “libs are bitter” line is rampant this morning lol. I don’t see any bitterness.

1 Like

probably just lashing out. wouldn’t you if you put all your chips on those two honoring their words.

Your avatar, your name, this post…is all evidence of the bitterness you do not see.

1 Like

Words. Exactly. Until a concrete deal is signed that’s all it is

In other words, you’re just parroting talking points.

Wait - is Dennis Rodman a Republican icon now? When did that happen?

1 Like

i read an article earlier that said Kim had basically “promised”. it said there was no mechanism for confirmation.

that’s funny. people now trust Kim.

Trump says he trusts Kim Jong Un. And if he’s wrong? “I may be wrong, I mean I may stand before you in six months and say, ‘Hey I was wrong,’” said Trump, before adding, “I don’t know that I’ll ever admit that, but I’ll find some kind of an excuse.”

well, there it is.

that can’t be real.

we’re in the age of trump. when nothing means anything.

Some radio jock told them what to say. Same ■■■■ - different day.

1 Like