The Trump Movie Starring Kim that may have changed the world

It didn’t hurt the GOP/TP in 2010, so why will it hurt libs now?

Let’s not waste time with questions and answers that neither of us will believe. Let’s put our money where our mouth is and place a bet that historically gives you the odds of winning? Let’s bet a pizza on which side loses the most seats in November? You in?

Again, why would I be bitter?

Trump bent knee before Kim and Trumpanzees cheer and call liberals “bitter.” Unreal.

The agility some display in flipping their script is an impressive sight to behold.

Translation: You are correct, party-free, the GOP and Tea Parties and right-wing media were VERY bitter going into the 2010 midterm, but I’m too loyal to Trump to admit you are correct or that the “bitter” talking point I got from my right-wing media masters is indeed pretty dumb.

Why? I don’t think this year’s midterms will be a historic (D) route, and I think unless they start focusing on a message, they’re more likely just to close a few gaps, and maybe flip a couple seats.

But you’ve missed my point. I aptly called out the fact that 2010 was bitter, too-just from the other side. The right-wing media and right-wing voter base were MAD. They were VERY MAD. “You’ve awoken a sleeping giant.” “Most important election in our lifetimes.” You were all out rallying to dudes dressing up like Paul Revere, Palin was out there misquoting his midnight ride, and the right-wing media was out there doing to Obama what you accuse the LSM of doing to Trump.

So when you say “bitter” it’s pretty hypocritical, and I think you know that, which is why you aren’t willing to discuss-because there’s be nothing to discuss, other than me being right.

3 Likes

Because you are not wearing a Trump-Kim BFFs 4Ever! tee shirt or hat.

1 Like

This scene was edited out of the final cut of the movie:

Scott Adams explains their chaos well. They really believed Trump was Hitler, the World’s economy would blow up, that Homosexuals would be rounded up and put in camps, etc.

All that was predicted to happen if we elected Trump.

They were so confident no one wanted those outcomes, they ignored anything contrary to the idea Hillary would lose.

So when Trump won “their reality was torn”, and they went delusional. They began hallucinating things about Trump that confirmed their “reality wasn’t torn”. Psychologically, they became insane to preserve their sanity.

So they can’t see Trump for what he is, a business man who didn’t do any of the things they predicted, in fact the opposite is happening. They can’t see the economy is roaring, they don’t see WWIII didn’t happen, they can’t acknowledge life is better for everyone, especially Blacks and Hispanics.

They are as deranged as this nutball:

1 Like

i think everyone should pray that North Korea never gets a bunch of nukes and the ability to deliver them (they supposedly have < 10 so dismantling is the hope as well).

having said that, and knowing how many times that country has promised this stuff before, do you trust Kim?

Don’t forget “unhinged,” another crowd pleaser.

1 Like

Trump getting positive reviews after his historic meeting.

No, I don’t trust Kim. I don’t trust Trump for that matter either. But I’m not going to talk ■■■■ and proclaim this a horrendous failure based solely on my dislike of those two clowns either, at least not until it plays out some.

script? What?

Oh … wait… I get it. Where you come from in Libdom, people all have a script and you thought that everyone out here in the land of the free and the home of the brave ALSO must use a script.

Ahhh… Soldier… put your pants on right and get a haircut. Not all of us are ideologues. We address specific issues with facts that are relevant for that issue. We don’t have a hive where we come from. Thanks for confirming that.

i guess the best way to eval this deal is to simply wait and see.

now, that may be 20 years from now. but it’s probably the best way to judge if they’re both honest about this deal.

We’ve been dealing with this situation for decades and it hasn’t gotten any better, on the contrary it’s gotten worse. If this changes that status quo, great. If Kim is just playing games again, same ■■■■ different day. Either way, we’ll manage to get through it.

1 Like

Worked for you guys for 8 years…only thing saving trump is the economy…that’s it

Sure it can be real.

In some far off alternative universe, this post triggered my liberal copy to such an extent that he is now seeking comfort among the non gender specific stuffed animals lining his bed.

The reviews are much more negative than postive. In fact, just who is giving Trump positive reviews?