The Trump admin requested that Shinzo Abe nominate Trump for the nobel peace prize

“Prime Minister Shinzo Abe nominated U.S. President Donald Trump for the Nobel Peace Prize last autumn after receiving a request from the U.S. government to do so, the Asahi newspaper reported Sunday.”

Just when you think he couldn’t get any more pathetic.

Now did Trump himself request it (sad!), or did the people who work for him feel the need to inflate his ego and treat him like a ■■■■■■■ child (SAD!).

It’ll be the latter. Keep the baby happy.

2 Likes

Wow! This is beyond pathetic,if I was a Trump supporter I would be embarrassed but I’m sure somebody will support them doing this.

The Leader of the Free World is a 6 year old spoiled brat.

Your cited article doesn’t state what you are claiming.

The closest it gets is saying someone in the administration “sounded Abe out” about it.

At least Trump has actually done something besides campaigning to deserve it.

1 Like

ISIS controlled territory Feb 2017.

And this is what they’ve been reduced to.

They still exist as an organization but as a military organization and “Caliphate” they are done.

How embarrassing

2 Likes

This is baaaaaa, baaaaaa, baaaaaad. Let’s just hold hands, gather round the campfire and sing kum ba yah while savoring why President Obama won his Nobel Peace Prize.

1 Like

One obvious difference is he did not beg another country to nominate him, but I am sure you considered that.

Still stings that Obama got one and Trump is begging other people for one?

Maybe he can just buy one or have someone give him theirs, like the purple heart he got.

1 Like

Do not get me wrong my friend. I believe Trump did ask. That perfectly sounds like something this arrogant President would do but it’s still funny because no one can answer why President Obama got it.

Obama got it because they gave it to him.

…and there ya have it. I told ya it was funny. :rofl:

I find it funny that Obama gets guff because of the decisions made by some Norwegians and Swedes.

How pathetic of Trump. It’s also really, really funny.

1 Like

I feel bad for Abe. Having to deal with this man-baby.

in a weird way i feel sorry for Trump. most everyone is more confident and more of a man than he is. he’s in a constant search for some kind of validation of his life. he never grew up and he’s in fear of being weaker and dumber than everyone else.

hey, good job picking a US President folks.

1 Like

Nobel committee were too quick to give Obama a peace prize, when he hadn’t done much of anything to warrant one.

It would also be too quick to give one to Trump at this point.

Hey - can someone nominate me for the Nobel Prize in Chemistry? I passed my high school chemistry class years ago

1 Like

When I hear that name here, I think of our ole poster who passed away. I really enjoyed him.

Maybe Japan should be thanking trump for the fact that no north korean missiles are flying over their island.

Makes sense to me.

2 Likes

This is just how New Yorkers wheel and deal.