The trial. What witnesses would you call?

Bolton? I don’t really care. With Bolton’s testimony, Trump remains in office. Without Bolton’s testimony Trump remains in office.

So it’s basically all about political point scoring. Except for one witness.

For me my must call witnesses include Shifty, Hunter Biden and of course. The infamous WHISTLE-BLOWAH.

Of those. The whistle blower is the most crucial. In America, we have the right to be confronted by our accuser. It’s a no-brainer.

2 Likes

The party of Trump on full display. Of course Trump supporters don’t care.

5 Likes

I know it is extremely unlikely, I would absolutely love to see Rudy be a witness.

4 Likes

My theory as to why Trump supporters don’t care about Bolton is that as soon as he opens his mouth, he will be decried a disgruntled ex never Trumper. It is on the tip of their tounge but are still waiting to see if they have to pull that trigger and if he testifies, he is toast and lost all credibility.

That one is a no brainer. Not sure why the house didn’t subpoena him?

1 Like

Bolton
Mulvaney
Pompeo
Guliani
OMB Director/Deputy

All of them should be able to exonerate Trump quickly and end this sham.

Of those, I only believe Bolton will testify.

1 Like

I would call John Solomon and Rudy Giuliani.

3 Likes

.^
We know…

There are a lot of people that don’t care/don’t want witnesses that would make President Dennison look bad.

The whistleblowers claims were found to be true - The call happened, Trump asked for an investigation of a political rival to benefit his campaign, and records of the call were placed on a restricted server to hide them.

But fine. I’d give you the whistleblower for Bolton, Mulvaney.

Hunter? He’s not an “accusor” nor would he be able to provide any testimony concerning Trumps actions.

Everyone knows McConnell isn’t going to let Trump get convicted, he’s (Trump and McConnell) are scared ■■■■■■■■ that of witnesses will reveal to the American people because it will show how Trump abused the office and then the people will be smart enough to vote him out.
.WW, PHS

3 Likes

Lev Parnas

3 Likes

Ohh forgot about him. He is ready to testify too.

Someone else mentioned John Solomon. I believe he is fair game too since Republicans entered his articles into evidence during the house inquiry. It’s all hearsay unless he testifies.

1 Like

Too unpredictable. No idea what he is going to do or say to derail the trail. Maybe even land on the grenade. I’m holding on hope that they call him last, so he feels more pressure to stay truthful. Him alone sounds like it would be a complete wash

How about this.

The whistle blower testifies in exchange for President Trump. They both get to meet each other under oath. Fair?

1 Like

There is a lot of truth here and very predictable. This is what Trump supporters do. Hell, this is what he do whenever someone disagree with him.

President Donald J. Trump.

Unfortunately, the Senate would not allowed that to happen because they know he would perjure himself. His lawyers would not let that happen because they know he would perjure himself. They all know Trump is a consistent liar(15k+ and counting) and they can’t risk him taking the stand. However, I would love to see it.

4 Likes

^^^^^^^^^^^

This 1000 x over.

1 Like

Yep- Solomon has to be on the witness list.

That is…for anyone interested in the truth to come out as opposed to “scoring political points”.

2 Likes

I completely agree on Solomon as well.

Lev Parnas
Idiots Nunes and McCarthy

Find out why these two corrupt Congressmen were getting money from Parnas and if the money was influencing their decisions to exonerate Trump so easily.

1 Like

Interesting argument. If Solomon is a truth sayer, there should be support for him to come forward and defend President Trump on national stage. I don’t think Trimp supporters care about the truth, even if it benefits them. Lying is both easier and more effective

1 Like

The whistleblower is not the accuser. He reported activity he felt was breaking the law. The House of Reps is the accuser. They investigated the whistleblower’s report, spoke with witnesses, and determined there was sufficient cause to impeach the president.

2 Likes