The trial. What witnesses would you call?

Indeed. Or an argument could be made that Atkinson (IC IG) could be the accuser, as he vetted the complaint and determined the veracity of claims were both credible and urgent.

If democrats had a shred of credibility they would vote to call:

Joe Biden
Hunter Biden
Elizabeth Warren
Bernie Sanders
Hillary Clinton
Barack Obama
James Comey
Al Sharpton
Maxine Waters
AOC + 3
The Schifty Schiftzilla the truth killa.
Kathy Griffin
Blake Griffin. What exactly is he doing with his career?
And four surprise witnesses to be heard from on the last episode.

But they don’t.

7 Likes

I think one of the surprise witnesses will be Vince Vaughn he will be involved somehow.
.WW, PHS

1 Like

Blake Griffin is gonna blow the roof off with his testimony.

Mr Vaughn, can you tell us in your own words what it is like to be hated by democrats more than the death of Soleimani?

1 Like

[/quote]

Lev Parnas
[/quote]

I second that!

1 Like

Seriously tho- this is gonna be challenging as hell for the “gang of mutineers” (Romney, Murkowski, Collins, etc). They want to allow for Bolton but will have to vote on…Jesus who? Hunter? Schiff? the anonymous whistleblower? Who does the GOP actually think would be a good witness for their side?

Rick Perry - he can explain to the non-believers how Trump is “The Chosen” one and his actions are not to be questioned nor is he to be held accountable.
.WW, PHS

1 Like

I honestly can’t imagine any witness such as Hunter, Biden or the whistleblower really working out for them. Honestly those seem like stupid choices for Republican witnesses.

Before H Biden gets mentioned here…someone explain how he is relevant to the defense? Basically its seems the defense here is…I (Trump) committed a crime to see if Biden committed a crime. Since I was looking for a crime, i did nothing wrong.

The crime of the target (Biden) if any, has no relevance.

1 Like

H. Biden has no relevance.

It’s just an attempt to muddy the waters.
.WW, PHS

1 Like

It’s like an off duty cop breaking into a suspected criminals house to get evidence that he thinks will help his case…

1 Like

https://twitter.com/josephabondy/status/1216902048647610369?s=20
That’s Lev’s lawyer.

1 Like

Yeah I’m seriously trying to imagine the questioning. “Did you or did you not take a cushy job in Ukraine and then have your father extort Ukraine to fire their prosecutor who was hot on the case to find out how all you Bidens are sooooooo corrupt???”

Seems smart.

3 Likes

So a witness who could testify on if Trump actually did the crime or not he is accused off - No need to hear from.

But witness who have neither side claims would have any relevant info to the question at hand (Did Trump with hold aid to investigate a political rival) is someone you want? Interesting.

1 Like

We are gonna see a repeat by the GOP of the inane questioning, deflecting and muddying that Nunes and others pulled off in the House impeachment hearings. Its gonna be dumb squared.

4 Likes

And Of course Liberals don’t care as well. Am I missing something?

Liberals do care about the truth. Luckily a handful of GOP senators do too. Yay democracy!

I don’t care. There is absolutely nothing wrong with muddying the waters. Unless you believe (and I’m sure you don’t) that either party has the slightest bit of interest in fair play, the truth, due process or anything other than winning. I want to see Hunter called in because it would be politically beneficial to the republicans. So they should definitely do it. Use this trial to their political advantage. That would be the smart thing to do.

How is it beneficial to Republicans if Hunter Biden is called as a witness?