The texas revolt

The Second American Revolution- Live Maskless or Die!

(Or maybe that should be Live Maskless And Die!)

:sunglasses:

1 Like

Resent is a real thing.

1 Like

I don’t know. Is Abbot overriding local desires for everything?

Sorry, you’re wrong. We’ve seen the violence of the anti-maskers.

1 Like

It’s adults acting like little children.

#Firstworldproblems

Said the man with sophomoric ridicule of those which he disagrees…

4 Likes

My mocking serves a purpose…:rofl:

It is utterly silly to believe this issue is a Major Threat To The Future Of Our Republic.

And I’m not saying this lightly…this is how the issue is being framed.

They’re borrowing the symbolism of the civil rights struggles of the 1960s and the language of the George Floyd protests.

Over mask orders during a pandemic.

#FirstWorldProblems
#Ridiculous

Let’s hope they do. Maybe some should show up in Texas to police those idiots.

It sure does. Not sure that it’s the purpose you intended, though.

3 Likes

It serves the exact purpose I intended.

Those who are truly lost in the ridiculous madness of thinking mask orders threaten our Republic are not the people I worry about reaching.

They’re lost…they can’t be reached.

1 Like

The left has lost, Jay. You guys have tried to pump this thing up for the past year, while many have gone back to their lives. Here you sit, trying to soak one more ounce out of it for political purposes. It’d be funny if it weren’t so sad. Now, crawl back under the bed and hide from the boogie man.

5 Likes

Lol.

Like I said…no point in trying to reach people who see conspiracy everywhere.

How dare COVID not operate with an understanding that people have attention spans nowadays measured in milliseconds.

“Oh my God they’re making us wear masks again! STAND UP AND FIGHT! THE REPUBLIC IS AT STAKE!”

#FirstWorldProblems
#Ridiculous

1 Like

Well said! Well said indeed! :+1: :clap: :clap:

Ask yourself this, Jay. Are people wearing masks for their health or compliance?

Most people I know, reluctantly wear them when required to do so. They realize that a virus with 99% survivability hasn’t affected them over the last year, and most likely won’t going forward. Is there a risk? Sure, but each individual has assessed that risk and made their decision accordingly. You guys just can’t accept it.

4 Likes

The right to choose? The hell you say! lol

1 Like

6 Likes

Since you won’r answer…I’ll go out on a limb and say yes, childhood vaccines are mandatory in Texas. And since you seem to have no problem with that. I wonder what makes the mask requirement any different…hmm. Could it be that Conservatives see mask requirements as a Lib thing?..Yep, I’ll go with that.

1 Like

Link to a single post that claims “mask orders are the Worst Threat To Personal Freedoms Ever.”

You should really stop trolling.

1 Like

You can “go” with whatever you like. Change the subject however you want. Don’t touch my kids and there won’t be a problem. Might want to talk to your friends about such actions being acceptable.

2 Likes

How is requiring a mask, touching someone? Nice dodge…lol