The Stock Market Seems to be Doing Really Well

Move north. Boom - problem solved

1 Like

Only thing I would recommend is a refrigerator hooked up to some alternative energy source. Could also be handy for pesky things like meat. I myself specialize in apple wine, straight from the tree.

1 Like

The current national mortality rate is under 0.06% and only 20% of that number is of working age population, which gives a economic mortality rate under 0.012%. Also that 80% who are dying are not taking their money with them. There are people who are inheriting their wealth and will be spending it. And I do agree that what is happening is not good for the economy but it is good for the big businesses that make up the market.

Is that a 55 gallon barrel or is the perspective of the photo skewed?

It’s a close-up of a 20 oz wine glass. The inside of the stem also holds liquid. I produce about fifty 750ml bottles per year.

Do you introduce yeast, or just let it naturally ferment? It’s very clear, so I am guessing you intro your own yeast and ferment it under refrigeration?

I’ve fermented it naturally before (and it came out quite clear), but it just doesn’t have that same crispness or depth to it as the champagne yeast does. I ferment it back here in my office in October (70 degrees) and let it clarify from November until late feb - mid march depending on the winter. Clarification happens in the garage where it gets down to freezing temps.

makes sense. Looks nice.

I guess with that long of a clarifying time, anything would get clear. I’m used to brewing beer, and we would never let it sit that long. Just out of impatience. But if we let it ferment in the fridge, and used a lager yeast, it would get quite clear.

Amazon trades on NASDAQ.

That should answer your question right there.

Yeah! :balloon::heart::+1:

Depending on your market positioning this could be a good thing or a bad thing for you. But that was not why I posted it. I posted it because it is a really large swing in all 4 indexes. It is news worthy, but not worthy of a separate thread in my opinion. But cheer if you must. :+1:

I am supporting you.