The State with the highest rate of Nursing home deaths since June 2020 Is not New York

Lesson I learned Early. As we hadvrecoverd staff we moved them around where we needed them to work with our COVID positive residents…thus protecting healthy staff.

Assisted living.

Open to all ages. Level of care below nursing facility.

Good article.

It appears warehouse type living is 70 to 80 percent of fatalities.

ah interesting

1 Like

no wonder the arm long word wall

hes a republican

Assisted living fared a bit better here. But I believe assisted living is included with long term care.

Why?

I voted for him…so think again. He ■■■■■■ up. The effects didn’t show up until long after he was re elected.

It should not be.

MO is these facilities do well and think they have it in check and one mistake leads to almost everyone catching Covid and high fatality rate 50 per ent at some.

With vaccine these situations should be over.

Try to rise above it.

1 Like

Our numbers were twice as high as Illinois numbers during the same three month period. I blame it on Holcomb not taking EO actions. He left it to County Health Commisioners. Many did not act to try to flatten that old curve. Until a month or more into it. The Governor and his top covid experts were simply putting guidance in place as the went.

1 Like

96 deaths statewide Last Thursday to today. And we are about 100% vaccinated. So I would hope to see this number go down.

“rise above” being critical of a post over politics?

You made it about politics… I tried to keep my post a political. Sneaky kept asking about impeachment. I said it was unlikely as Indiana is a Republican run state…

My OP did not strive to make it political. In fact your post about the word wall was the first and only political comment. As I said. I thought the guy was doing great…right up to the point he wasn’t anymore. That’s what I have been discussing with others.

The urge to be petty. It is a good OP.

it’s in “POLITICS!”

Whatever… I can see Ive upset your sensibilities. I’m truly sorry. No one else seems to have a problem.

yes. it is a good OP.

but it is political.

here let me remind you:

2 Likes

“upset my sensibilities?”. where? how?

i remarked on its politics. other states have nursing home deaths on their hands too, like PA.

and when you bring up Cuomo you got politics.

That was what happened…not my political opinion.

Oh forget it. Not getting goaded.

look i’m not “goading” you made a case in the political category beating on Holocomb.

dont get cranked if someone challenges the politics of it

if you dont want to defend your position then it’s a waste of a large heartfelt op