The Squad on the Prod

I like this approach.

1 Like

I offer that “deregulation” is liberal, not “right-wing”.

I believe the EOs were to undo Obama EOs for the most part, no?

I’m about ready to get rid of EOs and force Congress to do its job.

2 Likes

He supported nearly every far right conspiracy, unless you think climate change is a hoax, systemic racism is no longer an issue, tax cuts create more tax revenue, downplayed the pandemic… etc…

What were his moderate actions?

Neo-liberal.

Those are Woke conspiracy theories, not right-wing hoaxes

1 Like

“Neo” means “new”, so no. Again that is objectively wrong.

Proving my point. Thanks.

That’s not governing. That’s being Trump

Sure Goresuch, poor attempts at infrastructure, his budgets

His immigration policy was def far right. Forgot about that.

Neo-liberal, is essentially the economic theory the US and the UK moved to in the late 70’a and 80’s, based on the Chicago Boys style of economics…

That is a big part of where we are today…economically speaking.

He denies climate change , he did a lot of things that moved us backwards regarding that issue.

Again…what were his moderate actions?

Maybe when he gave the most infamous extreme right talker, the Medal of Freedom?

Gorsuch budgets infrastructure plans raising the debt ceiling without slashing budget.

When (and if) Gorsuch or kavanaigh side with Roberts and the liberal justices i think it will be more clear

Disagree. I think his biggest right wing ‘act’ was the judges.

Which one?

The former Steven’s clerk or the guy who has already sided with liberal justices

Barrett is a wild cards but she is not going Thomas

Btw Roe is almost certainly not getting overturned. If for no other reason that the decision would be delivered in June 22. 5 months before midterms

Gorsuch is not moderate…he is further to the right than Kavanaugh.,

His infrastructure plans never went anywhere, as they were not moderate.
The POTUS has nothing to do with raising the debt ceiling.

There may have been a few things where he was moderate, but overall, he was /is a far right conspiracy believer… along with most of the GOP.

You should look at that chart on Gorsuch. He is closer to Roberts than Alito or Thomas. That should be a giant flag for ya.

Any government spending for the purposes of injecting money into the economy is never far right.

Covid stimulus is another example btw

I love having to defend Trump :man_facepalming:

You don’t have to defend him… ;–)

As I mentioned, there were a few things he did that may be considered moderate.
The Pandemic stimulus was one of them…it was a bi-partisan effort to stave off the economy from crashing.

My point stands, he primarily governed as an RW extremist.

Right that’s rationalization though but anyway i feel dirty enough already :joy:

1 Like

Not so.

1 Like

You are completely incorrect. My liberalism, true liberalism, is not economic.

1 Like