The spreading of covid-19, Illegal immigration, and “harboring” being a criminal offense

If they are being tested… they aren’t illegal. They are legal.

It is not an unfounded generalisation. It is a well-founded generalisation, as my logical argument, which you sidestepped, shows.

As a well-founded generalisation it must be dealt with to have an honest discussion.

1 Like

Testing an illegal immigrants for diseases makes them legal? You’re way off the edge of sanity.

You did not answer any of those questions. If you don"t know the answers, there is no way for you logically to discount the OP’s statement.

Can if he wants too!

While clearly a picture of delta is “afire”; how many of you have actually used that word in a sentence, the 3D hologram; if you tilt that same picture a bit, shows economic uptick, via low, low, low wage workers entering from down stage.

Republicans are being chewed up, and ■■■■ out…
All while climbing over each other covered in Trump ■■■■ decrying, “Me, me, me, it’s my turn!”

I added “logically”.

Sorry to exclude you from taking the field

You just asked a bunch of questions to someone who didn’t make the generalizations. It is not up to me to prove them wrong…

Either you or the op should bring facts to defend your generalizations.

Nope. You read that wrong.

Legal immigrants get tested. Not illegal immigrants.

I agree most are good people, the question some of us are having is this the time to have abandoned the stay in Mexico rule during a world wide pandemic. McAllen Texas alone has reported 7000 migrants with covid that was let off in a city of 141,000 since February.

There is a time and place for everything a surge at the border during a pandemic isn’t a good thing if we are to reduce covid numbers and common sense says letting thousands of infected in is counterproductive in reducing covid cases. We can do both get more people vaccinated, quit letting people in that are not vaccinated (We do that now with international travelers) as well as in crease testing and isolating current positive cases.

You mean it’s illegal to test illegal immigrants? Sounds just as insane.

The reason you cannot answer those questions is because the data is being hidden. Press banned from observing the border and the processing of illegal arrivals. Agency staff forbidden to release the data. And yet illegals are being released into the US population without release of these fact.

It’s the progressive MO to hide facts and then to claim the opposition have no official facts behind their arguments, which they say should therefore be discounted.

Conclusion: the facts reflect badly on the Biden admin. That’s why they are being suppressed.

So if the data is being hidden, how can one ASSUME all those traits are attributed to immigrants?

See above. Assuming you are correct… then it is completely made up to assume those negative traits about immigrants. Get the data first, then make your argument.

Prove it.

Not up to me to prove… I didn’t make the original statement.

If you prefer “we don’t know that data” I’m ok with that too. But that’s isn’t what the OP claims.

Do you agree with the OP that they are disease stricken? Criminals?

I would say odds are the majority fall into at least one of the categories he listed. Especially concentrated in the poor and uneducated ones.

1 Like

I would probably agree with poor… “uneducated” would need to be defined.

However diseased, no skilled, criminal? That’s a gross generalization

I would agree the majority most likely do not fall into the latter categories you list. But then, why should we accept any that do.

The data is being leaked, but because it is not published by MSM and only by alternative media, and is blocked by much of the big tech platforms, it is dismissed by Bidenites as conspiracy theory. That’s the way the progressivev disinformation process rolls.

If the leaked stats are not true, the Bidenites could allow scrutiny of the process and release the actual data. That they won’t, incriminates them.

1 Like

Nothing is being leaked. That is a myth. Those numbers are being made up if the DHS doesn’t provide them.

Again… you are defending assumptions based on no data or unverified data.

You don’t know that immigrants are “disease stricken”, “criminals” or “low skilled”.

Your response completely proves my point. Thank you