The spreading of covid-19, Illegal immigration, and “harboring” being a criminal offense

I didn’t see the word “all” in the OP’s argument.

But surely you would have to agree that all illegal immigrants are criminal? It’s a crime to enter the US illegally.

Because the only criteria that mitigates the act of crossing a border without prior consent are those that grant one refugee status, and those are all negative.

In the middle ages the enemy would launch rotting corpses into a besieged city. Today Dems just bus infected people in live. And they are not just carrying Covid. Could be ebola, TB, any of a range of plagues.

Well they just let the highly resistant to vaccines lambda variant in just saw were it’s been discovered in Texas (Came from Peru traveled with the migrants we have known for weeks it was headed this way) I guess like delta variant we really needed to have the lambda variant in our collection to remain all inclusive in our diversity of covid variants.

The difference variants are like Pokémon cards we must collect them all.

2 Likes

Now why did you have to state a bald-faced FACT ?

Well Jezcoe? And your response is? How about that “honest conversation”?

JWK

Without a Fifth Column Media and Yellow Journalism [our MSM], and activist traitorous judges and Justices, the crisis at our southern border would never have grown to what now amounts to an outright invasion and threatens the general welfare of the United States and her citizens.

Yes, all true since these are assumptions. Why ASSUME these traits?

The OP didn’t say many… some… or most. He made an affirmative statement. Affirmative statements don’t always require the word “all”.

If I say

“Conservatives are poor.”

You would assume I am talking about ALL conservatives.

So now you are going to use the Humpty Dumpty theory of language to make my words mean whatever you wish them to mean?

"When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said, in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean- neither more nor less."

:roll_eyes:

JWK

Without a Fifth Column Media and Yellow Journalism [our MSM], and activist traitorous judges and Justices, the crisis at our southern border would never have grown to what now amounts to an outright invasion and threatens the general welfare of the United States and her citizens.

So you don’t mean “all”? Clarify for us please

Clarify what? Something you made up? Give it a break.

JWK

There is no better way to weaken, subdue and bring to its knees a prosperous and freedom loving country than by flooding it with the poverty stricken, poorly educated, low skilled, diseased, disabled and criminal populations of other countries.

Do you think ALL immigrants from south of the border… meet the below attributes

[quote=“johnwk2, post:128, topic:239802”]

So, when I say “Dogs were fighting on our street last night,” you would think that meant every dog in the world?

1 Like

So, when I say “Dogs were fighting on our street last night,” you would think that meant every dog in the world?

Nope

But what if you said

“Dogs are vile, vicious, diseased animals”

Would you be talking about all dogs? Or just a few?

It would be a generalisation that is understood to have exceptions. Context determines the meaning.

It’s not “understood” to have exceptions.

It’s an affirmative statement about traits of a group of people.

Most Southern Immigrants aren’t disease stricken or poor or uneducated people.

The OP said, “So, as it turns out, not only is the Biden Administration violating statutory law forbidding harboring, but in the process the Administration, including ICE AGENTS, are assisting in spreading covid infected illegal entrants throughout the United States, and giving aid and comfort to a swarm of foreigners invading our border.”

Nah this is what you are defending…

What is the average wealth held by the illegal immigrants crossing the border?

What percentage of them have been tested and given a clean bill of health?

What percentage of then have no criminal record?

What is the average education level of the 1 million illegals who have been welcomed in since inauguration and the 300,000 undetected.?

We do know many who were tested are sick, and are still being let in. So we can assume that health status is not a disqualifying factor for entry. Ergo the government is letting in diseased illegals. And they seem unconcerned about the prospect of filling the US with diseased illegals.

The same logic is true for the other classifications: criminal, impoverished, uneducated etc.

This is what you are defending and I’m not sure why… it’s just not true.

It’s a unfounded generalization that isn’t even required to have a honest debate about immigration and Covid policy. It add nothing constructive to the argument