The spreading of covid-19, Illegal immigration, and “harboring” being a criminal offense

Have you ever been to Florida Torey?

Dozens of times. Crazy state, it is more like 4 or 5 states than one. Each one really different. They Keys, Miami Dade area, the gulf, the Orlando Area, all different with really different kinds of people.

Beautiful state, with really outlandish people of all kinds there. My favorite area is Tampa, more Spanish influence there, and very pretty. Miami is a bit loud for me, and a little risqué. I just like to relax. Orlando is overpackaged and touristy but if that is your thing, it can be pretty fun. I used to weekend in Panama City when I was stationed at Ft. Benning, love that place as well.

Any reason for asking?

Judges are unpredictable. You never know what crazy assed decision they will make.

1 Like

Looks like the idea of Blood Libel is back in fashion…for some.

1 Like

At this time of year it’s like living in a fish tank…everyone is hanging out in closed indoors with air condition.

I suspect northeast will pick up in the fall…unless they can get more people vaccinated.

Should have said most of which are not “fully vaccinated”

But my point still stands.

Slightly under half that’s fully vaccinated. 49.2 which is slightly under national average.

Now explain my state…Washington?

Which has one of highest vaccination rate of 57.9 percent that’s fully vaccinated.

I agree, I stated that in another thread here. When folks head inside, cases spike.

I think that’s called living room transmission. The highest cause for infection/transmission. :wink:

1 Like

Good news we are just about 50 percent there for fully vaccination…with daily shots been edging upwards a bit.

And what is the Daily confirmed COVID-19 deaths, rolling 7-day average?

Seems to be about 400 nationwide. What on earth are we going to do?

JWK

10 illegals killed in a van rollover in Texas. 20 more injured. I don’t even know how they squeezed that many into that clown car. But they did. Thanks Joe!!!

10 migrants killed in van rollover in South Texas (borderreport.com)

1 Like

Just call a cab. Never let your Coyote drive.

this administration is a tripping joke of a disaster

surprised the 65 or so million biden voters didnt realize this

The 81M + Biden voters wanted the ignorant thug in the White House gone.

1 Like

Because they love having high inflation, gas prices, building materials, race relations at an all time low, a Covid rebound, an angry president who won’t answer questions and 2 million invaders streaming across our border.

But hey, the mean tweets are gone. Right?

2 Likes

Like I said, get back to me when Biden’s job approval average goes below Trump’s best number.

Biden is a thug now? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

No.

But according to him, he’s a coal miner, a truck driver and he once hit a 368 ft. homerun. And he took on Corn Pop. An all around tough guy who gets touchy feely with little girls…

:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

I will. If you get back to me when gas prices return to Trump level and the border is under Trump level control.

Sound good?

1 Like