The seven most dangerous cities are all run by Democrats

Democrat politicians are supposed to be the most sagacious, perceptive, inciteful, benevolent, magnanimous, selfless, people in the world (essentially infallible). They have the power to create a utopian world in which we little pee-ons can flourish and thrive. So, when I see things like this I have a hard time understanding:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/the-un-magnificent-seven-america-s-most-dangerous-cities-are-all-run-by-democrats/ar-BB1irZNG?ocid=msedgntp&pc=LCTS&cvid=72fa68574f5f4aa4ae6f875fd8f089f1&ei=124

The seven cities listed are more dangerous than San Salvador, the notoriously violent capital of El Salvador.

The US cities listed are plagued by high numbers of burglaries, gun crimes, property crimes, and homicides. In Albuquerque, for instance, there was a significant increase in weapons violations from January to August of 2023 compared to the same period in 2022.

But hey here’s a good idea, let’s throw open the border and import criminals from all over the world as well!

A significant portion of the population believes that the current president has performed poorly in addressing criminal activities, with the crisis at the border exacerbating the situation.

In fact, it seems that the border crisis is directly contributing to the rise in crime rates in American cities.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/gang-concerns-grow-amid-migrant-surge-in-the-us-cuomo/vi-BB1ipH1f?ocid=msedgntp&pc=LCTS&cvid=3f65357778444626b7ba9fe296bd8eb2&ei=150

1 Like

The Nation’s Slum has to be close to that list. They have turned Washington DC into Mogadishu.

4 Likes

DC is an utter ■■■■■■■■■ Car jackings are going through the roof. I don’t get it, with this booming economy, exactly why do all these people need to steal from others? Maybe @Jezcoe, @biggestal99, @tnt, @TommyLucchese, etc., can help?

5 Likes

1 Like

It should be an embarrassment for every US citizen.

2 Likes

img

4 Likes

I live in NYC. Crime has been steadily going down since the pandemic spike. It is no where near what the crime rate was in the 90’s.

2 Likes

Why you moving to The Great White North?

Just took two years of inflation for the social experiment to unravel. When a recession/depression hits the real fun will kick in. They are destroying the US dollar.

Never thought I would read this about a cough first world country. Nice. Biden’s solution let’s bring in another 1 million of the world’s poor who don’t speak English High level thinking that’ll fix it.

“The seven cities listed are more dangerous than San Salvador, the notoriously violent capital of El Salvador” - :man_facepalming:t3:

“In Philadelphia, as highlighted by the left-leaning think tank Brookings, people are fearful and hesitant to walk the streets due to the prevailing levels of lawlessness. Vandalism, assault, arson, and sex crimes are unfortunately common occurrences in Philly.”

2 Likes

El Salvador is working on their problem.

3 Likes

They’re doing the tried and true method of history. Killing every gang member they find with extreme vigilance.

3 Likes

the left’s natural tendency is toward decay. no exceptions

that’s why they call themselves “progressive”

4 Likes

I agree. They are not builders.

4 Likes

meanwhile new building are going up on a daily basis in the city.

i see the cranes all the time.

Allan

dollar has went up under Biden.

Allan

People who don’t live in big cities once again complaining about big cities. Because its a day that ends with a y

Where is nyc on that list?

1 Like

Is that what you think people who support or vote for the Democratic party believe?

Really? Hard to take this seriously if that is the belief.

Are you holding the pubs responsible for (so far) killing a Border bill, endorsed by the head of the Border control?

Imagine that a union leader supporting the democrats. Sounds to me like you want to believe some person sitting in his cushy office. Let’s ask the actual border patrol workers. You know the ones doing the actual work if they support the house bill or the democrat senate bill.

2 Likes

Who do you blame for these communities with these high levels of crime?

1 Like

That’s foreign to Brandonites.