The Second Impeachment of Donald Trump Begins Today

Last time I checked a majority of Americans believed in ghosts.

1 Like

81 million Americans agree with me and 81>75

5 Likes

Impeachment is a political trial not a criminal one

Allan

1 Like

There are still requirements by law that must be satisfied before the articles of impeachment can be drawn out. I think that is what he’says referring to.

There is no legal threshold for impeachment

1 Like

Still confused? Thinking he should be impeached is not the same as thinking every charge leveled against him is an impeachable offense. If you think he should be impeached for this, does that mean someone saying he should be impeached for a bad combover is a legit reason to impeach?

Yea clearly. What could he have been impeached for on day one with your argument?

It sounds like you say that in theory but in practice oppose all impeachment attempts.

3 Likes

Libs and their perverted obsession of Trump.

2 Likes

I believe you’ve hit the nail squarely on the head.

He was not inciting an insurrection. He wanted an investigation of the November election.

1 Like

No, but when you use a criminal offense as a reason to impeach is it unreasonable to notice, he didn’t commit that crime?

Nope, there is no such requirement.

Just a majority in the house to impeach and 2/3 to remove and bar from running again.

Allan

And you think all of them believe his bull ■■■■■

Just because someone voted for trump (and he got 74.2 million votes not 76 million), doesn’t mean that they believe the election fraudulent.

.WW, PSHS

2 Likes

The majority of Americans disagree with your opinion

Unfit for office. Lying to the public repeatedly.

They voted for him didn’t they?

C major.

Surely they’ll get him this time. lol

1 Like

Those aren’t crimes. You’re contradicting your own argument in your own thread.

1 Like

No there isn’t