The Russia Investigation Is An Organized Coup

If the deep state, fbi, cia, half of Congress, Obama, the clintons and every democrat were all in on some kind of underground lizard people cabal willing to go to such lengths to make this happen, then they would have prevented Trump from taking office in the first place.

You’re working backwards from something you don’t like In order to find every possible angle that doesn’t end with your guy (and your decision to vote for him) look completely stupid.

Just let the investigation run it’s course. We will all know what it contains before we know it.

1 Like

Would you say that Trump acts in a “dignified” manner?

Nobody wasted any time exonerating Hillary then using the fake dossier she paid for!

Freaking out? Naw, I’m too lazy for that. Just pointing out the obvious.

Exactly. (10 char)

This kind of paranoid, conspiracy stuff reminds of someone who’s locked-up in an institution.

1 Like

…having conflicts of interests, trying to cover up the corruption and crimes commited by him and his fellows. 1 or 2 days before Rosenstein fathered the special Mueller counseil, he was hand in hand with nobody alse than Rosenstein at Trump, to be proposed for the new FBI director. McCain is a Repucblican as well. Lots of Republicans are part of the swamp, as well. So spare us the pathetic mantra-like slogans “Muller is a Republican”

1 Like

OK, I’ll give you that IF you give me a special council of all republicans going after all I mentioned in he OP!

DEAL?

Oh, I am, & it’s backfiring, exposing the truth of what the dems did.

You defelct, the point is about liberals
And yes, Trump has dignity in comparison with liberals, who dont even know what dignity is

1 Like

Trump has dignity thank for the laugh.

Of course, go there, it’s what the left always does when losing, name-call, deflect, project, false insinuations.

All of this emotional capital on a man who would throw anyone under the bus if the time came.

Literally the conspiracy is every branch of government is out to get Trump. Seriously say that out loud.

If you have all this evidence why isn’t the DOJ doing anything.

That would be stupid, as stupid as the premise of the OP.

As I said, your idea is stupid.

You assume anyone with a political preference at the polls will be biased.

Why would I give you a politically biased team to go after those named in the OP?

See, reasonable people can see that your OP premise is BS and stupid.

I can see it is BS and stupid.

Ok if that’s what you’re seeing happen :crazy_face: then just enjoy the ride. The lizards will be back in their terrariums and trump can finish saving Christmas or whatever it is he’s supposed to be doing.

No, it’s a few at the top appointed or working for Obama. They thought Hillary would win & nobody would ever find out.

For a billionaire who could enjoy his life instead of this, trying to unjumble corrupt apparatus of state on his own against all possible enemies, to bring USA again on a prosperous way, thats a man with dignity

1 Like

Tell you what OP. Name the 13 lawyers that you are thinking are incapable of handling their jobs properly.

List each name.

Then list their crimes, as it were, the proof positive they are incapable of doing their jobs properly.

1 Like

The IG report concluded that the DOJ was correct to not file any criminal charges against Hillary. It doesn’t necessarily mean that Hillary was innocent, but that there wasn’t enough evidence to file any charges against her.

It has now been over 21 months since Hillary lost the Presidential election, and the CEC still can’t stop talking about her. She is not going to be on the ballot this year and her political career is finished.

I see, it’s ok for 12 democrats to be sicked on Trump, but not the other way around!