The Russia Investigation Is An Organized Coup

Yes but the person I responded to did.

Take a Xanax or something.

There is so many laws on the books nobody can even know all the laws, & much less obey them. There’s too many laws, but that’s another thread.

I was right, you don’t know what a perjury trap is, you just proved it.

“I love it.”

Done. Thank you good night.

It has nothing to do with the OP, you aren’t debating. You are deflecting.

Investigation isn’t over…

However we have the trump tower meeting… 13 or so campaign officials who lied about meeting Russians during the campaign… let’s start there.

Trump tower meeting has no connection with Podesta emails
Trump asked teh Russians to find the deleted emails of Clinton and if you had followed most of his rallies you had knwon that he was joking often
No evidence that Russia has anything to do with Podesta emails, whatsoever. And, as I said it already, you have to be thankful to wikileaks or whoever revealed that emails, they did a favour to US democracy, that was information which had to be known by the public, how corrupted is teh DNC and question why your Intel agencies hadnt found out all that outrageous stuff about DNC before any foreigners did it…
The fact they dont want to talk about their meetings with Russians could have lots of other reasons, not neccesarily anything related to Podesta emails

1 Like

I knew you had no proof. Thanks for playing.

Go whine to Zeitgeist is you’re that mad about it.

Stop being a snowflake.

Yea? Where’s 13 indictments then?

Like I said, I knew you had no proof!

It’s more proof than you have for any of your conspiracy nonsense in the opening post.

Mueller has numerous indictments and guilty pleas. You have Rush crying into a microphone.

You lose.

1 Like

we had that already. The revealing of Podesta emails was a favour to US democracy - They suggest there that they woudl intend to manipulate the elections. Is that true? I dont know, it was the duty of your intel agencies to find it out…
And spare me biased NYT and their antiTrump propaganda articles !

1 Like

“The proof” is in the continued failure to prove any evidence of campaign collusion after nearly two years, and yet are still not able to provide a fundamental sound basis for ever starting this investigation of the Trump campaign in the first place.
The fact is we wound up with a special counsel regarding nothing but a rumor. All based on an investigation which Clapper says started with Obama.

2 Likes

Organized Coup.

Well good.

At least the OP isn’t ignorantly calling the Robert Mueller lead Special Counsel legitimate probe into possible Russian interference in the 2016 Election a “witch hunt”.

That is still a step in the wrong direction, but at least it sounds better, more official like.

:hugs:

Trump could declassify all of it. The rest is your imagination running wild.

Jr literally tweeted them out.

Lol, the Trumpers get sadder by the day.

I think with his personality, he will eventually, but I think he will wait till after re-election. I think it’s burning a hole in his ego not doing so! Yea, he will do it. I’d bet on it!

Thank you. :wink:

1 Like

It took Kenneth Starr 4 freaking years to turn a sperm spattered blue dress into “what is is” and a failed impeachment.

What is the freaking hurry?

Donny has a assured us he is totally and bigly innocent.

Not like Donny is going to go away if Mueller doesn’t end the legitimate probe when he and it are ready to be concluded.

Trump is innocent, but dang, Robert Mueller and his legitimate probe keep unearthing all sorts of criminals.

I say leave him be.

Why should those other crimes he is unmasking be ignored?

4 Likes

You are most welcome!

1 Like