The 'Rona Truth in One Thread

Am I callous for not giving a crap? The one part of that article that I thought is actually a problem, and they brought it up towards the end, was drinking and driving. That’s the only real concern IMO. But the rest, I don’t care if people drink themselves to death. Do you?

Yeah, obviously drinking and driving is a huge issue.

I sympathize with anyone struggling with alcohol. But beyond access to health care, and counseling, not sure that we should be doing anything.

Are the lock-downers and their karen useful idiots callous for causing it?

1 Like

Do we still have to show proof of vaccine to go anywhere? That was so stupid too.

2 Likes

Nope … You said " I am supporting my claim that in fact, it is conservative posters who reference them."

1 Like

@tnt, I NEVER said ONLY libs link, please quote where I said that. What I DID say is the only time I PERSONALLY see those stories is when linked here and mostly by lib posters.

I know its difficult to face reality but libs on this board spend way more time on these sites than cons do.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Don’t forget the middle

2 Likes

Unless a governor is sending Covid patients into nursing homes like Cuomo and Murphy did, then who dies of Covid is largely not the fault of a governor.

3 Likes

Isn’t quite ironic how mask mandates helped the criminal element of society!

2 Likes

absurd.

things the states do make a difference.

LOL, yes. That might ruffle some feathers.

The truth is, even though mask mandates sucked, other places had worse mask mandates. We never really had to wear a mask unless we went into a place of business.

1 Like

New Israeli study finds no increased pericarditis or myocarditis in recovered Covid patients.

Was done on patients pre vaccine availability.

1 Like

Don’t leave out Whitmer.

1 Like

Please tell me what control a governor has over someone’s pre-existing conditions?

1 Like

it’s a mystery.

3 Likes

It didn’t scare people as much as the Sesame Sniffles. :wink:

3 Likes

Isn’t the transmission of Monkey pox through direct contact and hence more about the actions of the individual?

2 Likes

Oh, I forgot it was the Gay Pox. No wonder it disappeared so quickly. :rofl:

1 Like

Their monkey measles scare didn’t work.

1 Like