The 'Rona Truth in One Thread

because i’m not playing your stupid game.

you’ve seen them all, and i’m not playing that stupid game either. we’ve discussed them before, you opted to believe the cdc’s anecdotal ■■■■■■■■ about two hairdressers.

2 Likes

The Cdc is the last agency I’d follow. Hint. I have a Masters degree in Public Health, the Cdc couldn’t find its ass with both hands, and it changes guidelines every 10 to 14 days. You got me confused with some one else. So don’t you play games.

Seriously? You know how many posts there are from you stating masks work?

Talk about walking things back.

2 Likes

I opted to research multiple situations of masking being successful. From the get go, very little had to do with the CDC. My wife was exposed to her symptomatic hairdresser in August 2020. They both had on masks. My wife was did not get sick. Two others who didn’t wear masks that day did. Both the hairdressers kids got sick.

The CDC was so torn down I quickly realized nothing they said was valid, especially when they changed guidance ever two weeks.

Sounds like you do not agree with the CDC. How bout the NIH and WHO?

Oh the kids probably got better quickly as they are normally low risk. How bout the hair dresser? And if she and they recovered, they had natural immunity.

I was talking about fauci saying masks made no real difference. Masks did work, fauci WAS WRONG when he said that. And yeah. I know how many posts I’ve made saying masks work…because they do. Do they work perfectly 100 percent. No.

What does. Fauci said masks made no difference right around this time 2 years ago. He was wrong.

I’m more apt to believe what comes out of NIH itself. Not necessarily fauci anymore. As I said there was a time…but he’s been wrong too much. And I think he’s more wrong the deeper we get into this pandemic.

Hey Ouchie Fauci is the dream guy. You better listen to him.

Ain’t the pandemic over?

Well I’d like to think we are becoming endemic…but there are historical patterns to watch. Typically there’s been a small wave in April, and then in July, and then a big wave starting in about mid October and culminating in mid January. If those smaller April and July increases don’t occur and then the October to January wave is diminished greatly over past two years…then I thing we will start to call this an endemic rather than pandemic. But it will never be over…not for a long time. Not completely.

oh how the worm has turned.

do you think i forgot about our discussions?

and no, i don’t believe you, the hairdresser schtick was the cdc’s anecdote

3 Likes

no. only n95 type masks work, the rest are useless

2 Likes

fairly certain you were arguing with me about the waves when i bought it up a long time ago and you were supporting fauci’s stupid ■■■■■■■■ about masks and partial shutdowns being the reason for “bending the curve”. the “curve” was never anything but the natural progression of covid, repeated over and over again all over the world. we had our spike in jan, next one jul-aug

Oh what a different tune the Hindsight Band plays…

3 Likes

Thats just patently false.

More

4 Likes

so, let me get this straight. while i was pointing out the natural progression of covid waves, pointing out how they peaked, at what levels of infection they turned, how they plateaued and dropped back off naturally, you were not arguing that mask mandates and lockdowns were the reason for “bending the curve”. are you seriously trying to claim this?

1 Like

It’s hard to believe the totalitarianism being thrust upon Americans and good people of the world…

and the military…

5z8uh9

2 Likes

Is anyone surprised that mental health (anxiety, fear…) declined during the initial months of the pandemic?

Btw, didn’t Trump choose to extend the shutdown?

1 Like